CASE SHARE - Marvel Universe 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got an email from our supplier and he expects to have his stock of MU2014 by this Friday (Monday at the latest). Our order will be turned around and sent to us the same day. Fingers crossed we look to have the stock very close to release date.

I will be getting in touch with all shortly to arrange payment etc.

Dave

Hey Dave, I'll take a box if you have any left. I don't mind which number.

Marvel Universe is in the house. Stock has arrived and Warren is turning orders around to be posted this afternoon. One problem is that two binders have arrived damaged in the box. I have been told that the splits in the binders can be caused by temp variation so unfortunately the members who ordered binders we cannot supply them. We apologise for this.

For those members who choose to pick up from my place in Marsden I will get your gear from Warren about 1500 h today and you can pick it up from my place anytime from 1630 onwards.

All orders were dispatched yesterday by express post. For those picking up from me your boxes are here a waiting. Warren has inquired about the two damaged folders and as soon as we know something you will also.

Has anyone busted their boxes yet ? Any nice hits ??
Hoping if they got away yesterday mine will arrive today...
Always interested in sketches of my characters - especially Lady Sif these days !

Here is a scan of the case card, its a lenticular card #L7 that shows a hero & a villain.

IMG.jpg

Has anyone busted their boxes yet ? Any nice hits ??
Hoping if they got away yesterday mine will arrive today...
Always interested in sketches of my characters - especially Lady Sif these days !
My two arrived today! Immediately smashed open the first one. Here's how I went:
Blue parallels
image.jpg

More blue, Doom green /100, Red Hulk /75, Cap v Cap /75
image.jpg

Another Battle card, two Cover Art cards, Storm Shadowbox and a super sick Spidey sketch! K Justice artist.
image.jpg

VERY happy with my first box. Full base set busted as well. Cheers guys for organising this. Shall post second box results shortly...

I have cracked 3 so far, hits in those 3 are:

1. Black Cat shadowbox card.
2. Marvel 75 Years card - gold border and features Silver Surfer #49/75
3. Marvel Greatest Battles Gold card - Thor vs Gorr #72/75

and 3 sketches, images below.

IMG_0005.jpg
IMG_0006.jpg
IMG_0007.jpg
IMG_0008.jpg
IMG_0009.jpg
IMG_0010.jpg

Status