CASE SHARE - Big Bang Theory Season 3 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Share Members

redtorana has pre-ordered the stock for this series. Within the next day or so I will start sending out payment details etc. Warren has been assured by the distributor they do not see any problem filling his order but in the off chance everything turns to custard, any monies paid to redtorana will be refunded IN FULL.

Thanks for participating in the share and I hope all goes well.

Dave

Morning All, I will start sending out payment details today. Warren has also advised that if the postage costs come in lower than he has quoted the difference will be refunded. Boxes will be sent in bubble wrap & wrapped in cardboard via express post to get the items to you guys and gals as soon as possible.

Dave

Not as yet, Ikon are not receiving their order from the states until early March, we will be getting back onto them first thing Monday morning for an update

I am not involved in this share, but have some interest in future shares, so I hope people don't mind me contributing my five cents worth.

A month after release and the distributor hasn't got their shipment yet? Someone is holding on to a lot of money and providing zero customer service. That is a terrible way to run a business.

These are the same kind of problems someone reported with GoT and I don't think that was ever fulfilled. If they were sent by boat on release day they'd be here by now, so there's something wrong in the chain somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom