CASE SHARE - Big Bang Theory Season 3 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are still waiting on advice from Ikon when they will receive their shipment. I will MSG all participants in the share about what we can do from here.

Dave

Thanks for the update Dave and look forward to the PM with details.

I see you're going with DA for your next break, you think that is the path long term?

Mate I am not sure, I would love to deal with Warren thru Ikon but they just seem so unreliable. With Bronze age the case and postage to me gives us a box price of $56.65 so that is not too bad and we get it in about 3 days with UPS.

What do you think..........only looking at this because I have nowhere to get anything at wholesale prices here in AU.

Dave

I think DA is the better option. Comic products aren't my thing but I'd certainly join WD, GOT etc if done that way. For me, by the time Ikon get stock much of the market has died down, so even if it's a few $ extra I'd rather go DA and be able to shift dupes etc than not get boxes 'til months after release (in which case I'd likely order DA direct)

I think DA is the better option. Comic products aren't my thing but I'd certainly join WD, GOT etc if done that way. For me, by the time Ikon get stock much of the market has died down, so even if it's a few $ extra I'd rather go DA and be able to shift dupes etc than not get boxes 'til months after release (in which case I'd likely order DA direct)
I completely agree with this. Sums up exactly what I was thinking.

Thanks for the input, I am working another angle to look at getting some stuff even cheaper than the DA advertised price, will keep you all posted.

I think I will get Warren to give one final call to Ikon on Tuesday morning and ask him to press hard for some info. I will then update the thread with the response and your wishes. Warren and I have done everything possible to stay informed with Ikon but it just does not seem to be working out.

I think I will get Warren to give one final call to Ikon on Tuesday morning and ask him to press hard for some info. I will then update the thread with the response and your wishes. Warren and I have done everything possible to stay informed with Ikon but it just does not seem to be working out.

Understand you guys have tried but we have paid over a month ago we NO results. I was happy to wait a few weeks but months is crazy

Warren had just called and advised that he has again spoken to Ikon and they indicated the stock is currently being shipped. Their container is expected to arrive, clear customs and be with them for distribution in 14 - 21 days, so by the end of this month.

A few share participants have already contacted me about refunds and that is happening now Easter is out of the way. If any other member of the share wants to refunded no problem at all just let me know and I will organise it.

I appreciate your patience with this, Footy Funaddicts first non-sport share and whilst it has not totally gone to plan you must realise we are at the mercy of the distributors shipping methods.

So please let me know if you want to wait or if you wish your refund. Footy Funaddicts will still be looking to get their original 4 case order so boxes will be available once they arrive but they will be sold at current market value. If you stay with the share you are guaranteed the initial share price.

Thanks

Dave

Thanks for the input, I am working another angle to look at getting some stuff even cheaper than the DA advertised price, will keep you all posted.

You should be able to get "Premier" pricing at least through DA which is a bit off the standard website price...

CASE SHARE ANNOUNCEMENT
For all the members who signed up to this share I thank you for your patience and sticking with us. Some refunds have been made and the remaining 3 members still left in the share pls check your in-box for further information.​
Warren's order of 4 x cases of Big Bang Theory Season 3 & 4 was accepted by Ikon 3 odd months ago, today when we rang to see where everything was at Ikon informed Warren they had only allocated him 4 boxes.​
I am so sorry for the stuff around we have had with this share, we have done everything we could to make this happen but we were let down by the distributor.​
For those couple of members now waiting their funds to be returned, get to your inbox and we will make it happen ASAP.​
Dave​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom