Car'n West Coast Eagles

Richo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
Richo75
Just got back from Manuka, Canberra and I am glad to say the 3 hour drive from Penrith was worthit - Good win (Not pretty to watch though).

Car'n the Eagles !!!

Well we're undefeated :cool:

Great game from the new captain on his own and without cuz for the first time. Hunter, Embley, Jones, Wirrpanda, Braun had good games and were all involved in some important goals. Young guys such as Rosa, Selwood, Graham, Waters and Nicoski all played well too and are improving with every game it seems :D Cox was good as usual. :D

We'd want to improve each game because on current form, the Bulldogs & Cats would flog us !!!

Mind you i'll take a 1 point win any game any time so a 4 goal win away from home was a good effort :)

Richo said:
We'd want to improve each game because on current form, the Bulldogs & Cats would flog us !!!

I don't think so mate. :rolleyes:
The game yesterday was probably our worst game overall without our best player and away from home. Great effort considering the kangas decided to make it a scrap from the start playing all their men behind the ball with about 10 taggers.They were never gonna hold us out for 4 quarters [-X

Back
Top Bottom