Card Luck???

Webber_Mad

Kings Fan
Real Name
Daniel
OK, so as some of u guys know im collecting the 06-07 full court auto's.

Anyway i bought a gordon/calhoun co signer auto that i needed from ebay and since i won it i searched the sellers other items for sale and picked up a cheap bogut auto to go with it($4 US)

Received the cards today, here's the cheap bogut!
frontbogut.jpg

Sweet cheap auto anyhow i turn it over and see this:
backbogut.jpg

Its #'d 1/5

Now is that huge luck? or its got me thinking could it have fake stamping, i dunno?

I'd reckon just luck, or more to the point, bad advertising? Was the numbering not mentioned in huge fonts in the auction? A sticker auto without that numbering would not command too much attention, but 1/5, that is awesome!

I'd reckon just luck, or more to the point, bad advertising? Was the numbering not mentioned in huge fonts in the auction? A sticker auto without that numbering would not command too much attention, but 1/5, that is awesome!

Yea the numbering was never mentioned in the description, hence the cheap pickup

I'm thinking neither fake nor luck. I'm thinking the seller is either blind or dumb...or both! haha No way he would have listed that for $4 if he knew it was #/5, let alone #1/5! Great pick up mate :)

I wasnt aware. His sig doesnt mention it, and he said he was just looking for other stuff as he had already won a card.

Still a great pickup, go and buy a lotto ticket!

Heheh yes, he collects Dwight Howard as well.. pretty big collector I reckon. besides, i believe in karma, he's such a nice guy to trade/deal here too..:D

it was a great pickup.. yea, lotto would be great.:worthy::worthy:. that's awesome acquisition, considering he bought because of very reasonable additional costs..

sometimes, it's nice to have a good luck with cards.. :D

Nice work Dan....i think one of the boys on here collect Bogut cards numbered 1/-- or 6/--....

So if you ever need to flip i am sure you could!!

Heheh yes, he collects Dwight Howard as well.. pretty big collector I reckon. besides, i believe in karma, he's such a nice guy to trade/deal here too..:D

it was a great pickup.. yea, lotto would be great.:worthy::worthy:. that's awesome acquisition, considering he bought because of very reasonable additional costs..

sometimes, it's nice to have a good luck with cards.. :D

Thanx 4 the kind words mate :thumbsup:

Yea i collect webber, bogut, dwight and ive started getting abit of aldridge.

But yea i collect 2 much and cant help myself from buying any nice cards so i have a heap of everyone really.

Definately have to go and buy myself a lotto ticket

Back
Top Bottom