Can't type in messages or threads! Please help

xlukex

Banned User
Real Name
luke
Can't type In messages or threads using my phone! can somebody help me please:( as I don't have the internet at home and can't contact anyone!

i have a htc desire hd, i downloaded the tapatalk and i can write in threads but it has no option for private conversation

i just use the web browser on my phone instead of tapatalk and it works fine.

unfortunately no one will be able to solve your problem as it is a 3rd part forum software. they have to be the ones to make it work. so maybe contact them?

For conversations in Tapatalk, select More, then convos.

And there's no requirement to use Tapatalk. We will hopefully have a mobile skin in the next couple of releases of the software.

Not on mine it doesn't it has : report, copy post, copy url, view authors profile and open in browser? I can look at the web site using the phone web browser, I just can't type anywhere? And with tapatalk I can't write on threads but can't private convo? Any ideas to help me?

Ahhh you're in the wrong screen. Go back out of a thread and then select More. See screen shot below.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327583524.992360.jpg

Well there you go. On the tapatalk website, the Tapatalk Android app does not yet support convos in Xenforo. It is due in the next Android tapatalk release which is due "soon"

Whet browser are you using that you can't type in?

I'm not sure what browser the HTC desire uses? I can see everything on the site I just can't type anywhere :( I'm not the most tech savey dude haha can I download a diff web browser or is it likely to do with the phones settings?

Back
Top Bottom