Call of Duty 4

MetallicA'

Ricky Davis Collector
eBay User
senyac1
This is deadset the best gun game i've ever played. The graphics are out of this world, the stroyline is epic and genius and the gameplay and selection of guns couldnt of been done any better. I've been told their is a bout 5 hours of story to go through to finish the game but im questioning that haha.
Their is Prolouge than Act 1,2, 3 and each act has quite a few missions in each. I've found some of the gun battles to be INSANE, like when i sniped some dude from a roof with a high powered sniper we had 20 minutes to get to the hellacopter and just about every terrorist was on to me and the other guy i was with and it didnt help that i had to carry my dude for half of the way to the chopper haha :lol:
Man though some of the crossfire is just nuts, im stuck on a part at the moment i think its the last mission in Act 2 and i have to get to the LZ in preety much 2 minutes without dying, and i am finding it quite hard when their is like hundreds of bad guys firing at me from all angles as i have to run down a hill exposed past them all.

multiplayer is heaps fun to online and i might be having a lan over the next couple of weeks with some friends which should be some good fun!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED 11/10

anyone else feel the same??

i have a couple of the first ones mate rising sun i think and they are diffently a seet game,i might have to buy 4 me thinks?your a playstation player or xbox?

cheers

XBOX 360
Well worth it mate, you wont be dissapointed ay. :p

Ive played COD1 and 2 but didnt play the 3 but i heard the 2nd one was heaps better than it anyway but 4 is modern warfar and it's just so beautifully done. The story just blows you away! :blink:

i have a couple of the first ones mate rising sun i think and they are diffently a seet game,i might have to buy 4 me thinks?your a playstation player or xbox?

cheers

wasnt rising sun medal of honor? :blink:

anyway, COD 4 sounds really good.

Is this Modern Warfare?

I watched a mission walkthrough (actually, think I made a post about it a while back), and man this is THE BOMB!!!

Can't get it for a while unfortunately.
Recently got 2K8 and with GTA4 coming out VERY SOON, I won't be "allowed".

You'll have to put some vids of your gameplay up on youtube, and share!!

Sounds worthy of a look... though I dunno I'm still stuck on Battlefield 1942 (PC) with regards to online play... and of course Madden 07 otherwise... but may be worth checking out this game cos I do look war ones.

Back
Top Bottom