Buy now, or hold off?

soward

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Shaun
Hey all,

I am currently thinking about collecting the new preferred relic books, the patches /25 ones.

Should I begin to search and buy them now, or hold off as I hear there is a lot of hype and outrageous buyings on this product?

Thanks

You have 2 ways of looking at it.

Wait until the hype goes down
or
Grab them while they are being listed for sale.

If you do a search for the 1st series, you wont find too many available and I imagine the same will happen with this series. Sure you might be able to find them eventually but I don't see hardly anything listed on ebay like the good old days. Sure there are quite a few listed now (latest thing) but that trend will probably die off also. Another thing to consider is what quality of patches do you want ? Most of the best patches will usually get snapped up and will be sitting in peoples personal collections

Get them now before they're gone... There are alot of collectors of these booklets and once they're gone - they're GONE

They are only /25 and there are more than 25 collectors after these booklets. Not enough to go around.

Get them now before they're gone... There are alot of collectors of these booklets and once they're gone - they're GONE

They are only /25 and there are more than 25 collectors after these booklets. Not enough to go around.
Yep you have a player collector for each player on the card X how ever many collectors of each player plus you also have set collectors like yourself going after them. Get in while you can BUT stay off the Decades with Gary Payton as I don't have the money to fight too hard for one lol

I found better holding off things I want. Take the fleer retro PMGs, red hot at the start, cheap now! But the booklets are lower numbered. So tough call.

Just saw some prices and the checklist and they honestly go for a ridiculous price! thought most was $200 odd......

Onto other things :p

Back
Top Bottom