Bulls in finals contentions

Benny J

Mr Big Shot...
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
15DVS
It seems that with their win today over the 76'ers the bulls have moved in to 8th spot and into final contention.

Hopefully they can hold thier posi all te way to the playoffs!!!

i think they can hold the final position. i think sixers right now doesnt look like getting nowhere.

good on them, but seriously if they do make it, come playoff time some team like detroit is gonna make the bulls their bitch, theyll get swept for sure.

I said they will make the playoffs, steal phillys spot and beat NJ and i still stand by it all. Yesterday's game against the pacers the bulls were down by 17 and Benny Gordon erupted and went crazy! Hit 4 threes including a massive pivot running jumper three to tie the game.
Nocioni is awesome, 24 11 today i think!! (Noc/Deng/Gordon) All 3 can turn a game!! They have a great young list and i see them getting that 8th spot maybe even 7 or 6.
the celtics will not be in the playoffs so i will be going for the bucks and bulls in the east :eek:

go bulls.. but the battle isnt over just yet

they play phili again in coming days

8th spot will depend on who wins the most games..both teams have a tough run home

CHICAGO
04/08 PHI 8:30pm
04/11 NJ 8:30pm
04/12 @ATL 7:00pm
04/14 WAS 8:00pm
04/16 @MIA 1:00pm

PHILADELPHIA (ET)
04/07 BOS 7:00pm
04/08 @CHI 8:30pm
04/10 WAS 7:00pm
04/12 @NJ 7:30pm
04/14 @MIA 7:30pm

What's a pivot running jumper Jonno??

lol i just made it up from what i saw. he stopped at about 3ft behind the arc spun to his right i think like 270 degrees with his pivot foot still on the floor around a defender. When ben was at the end of his spin move he jumped off his pivot foot and hung there for a little and hit a running three. sumphen like that.
kinda similar to jrich's game winning buzzer beater against the mavs :eek:

lol...

i like the bulls but they are going to struggle facing the east powerhouses such as Miami and my Pistons :)

DVS said:
It seems that with their win today over the 76'ers the bulls have moved in to 8th spot and into final contention.

Hopefully they can hold thier posi all te way to the playoffs!!!

That would be nice mate - Fingers crossed !!!

Chicago has looked better with a Duhon/Hinrich lineup than Gordon/Hinrich.. Duhon has a sweet jumper, is a true pg (which is rare now-a-days) and plays much better D than Gordon..

TYSON CHANDLER is an absolute beast on the boards and block..

Well the Bulls are in and the magic are out of finals contention. They had a good win today over the Magic in OT. I read somewhere that with a bit of luck they can finish as high as 5th!!!! Would be good to see.

Also noticed the LBJ didnt play today. Anybody know why??

either bron is still feeling his sprained anle from last week or they are resting him, maybe a combination of both. hes going to be playing 45 mins+ every playoff game id imagine. the magic will be back next year and will be much better too. same with the bulls, barring some trades in the offseason.

A fair few teams are resting their stars. Shaq, Wade, LBJ etc Detroit have even deactivated Hamilton and Rasheed until the finals. This sucks for our fantasy teams in the home stretch!

jimboiitmac said:
Chicago has looked better with a Duhon/Hinrich lineup than Gordon/Hinrich.. Duhon has a sweet jumper, is a true pg (which is rare now-a-days) and plays much better D than Gordon..

TYSON CHANDLER is an absolute beast on the boards and block..

Go my man Duhon :)

a pathetic game by Denver today. they were killing a houston team without Tmac and Yao, up by 16 at the half. houston rolled over them and outscored them by 19 in the second half to win by 3. thats a 35pt turnaround!!! :shock:

Ahh it's been a while since the Bulls have been in the finals so it will be GREAT to watch them in the NBA Finals again :)

I still remember staying up until midnight in Perth to watch them win all 6 Championships......Awesome stuff :) How goo was it when MJ came out of retirement (the 1st time) to win 3 consecutive NBA Championships ?!?

I got them all on video (recorded of TV :lol:)

richo they were in the playoffs last year and were knocked out in the first rd courtesy of Arenas and his Washington Wizards. I dont expect the bulls to go far but i have a feeling they will go further into the playoffs than last year.
Deng is dominating off the bench atm!! :shock:

DVS said:
Well the Bulls are in and the magic are out of finals contention.

Bulls were already in, and Magic out before this game. Bulls win over Miami clinched playoff spot, and other wins to Milwaukee, Indiana & Washington eliminated Orlando.

Back
Top Bottom