Bron too much for wade

Dream34

Hakeem"the dream"Olajuwon
Real Name
Buzzy
James’ 47 Help Cavs to Seventh Straight Win

CLEVELAND, April 1 (Ticker) -- LeBron James had just a little more kick at the end than Dwyane Wade.

James scored 18 of his 47 points in the fourth quarter to offset a season-high 44 by Wade as the Cleveland Cavaliers won their seventh straight game with a 106-99 victory over the Miami Heat.

The Heat played a second straight game without superstar center Shaquille O'Neal, who has a hyperextended left knee.

James and Wade were playing a virtual game of horse during the fourth quarter as they combined for 39 points. Wade scored on a drive with just under three minutes left to give Miami a 96-95 lead.

But James countered with a long jumper and a fast-break layup before Wade tied the game with a three-point play with 84 seconds to play.

James then connected on a runner nine seconds later and, after a miss by Wade and a defensive rebound, James got an offensive rebound off a 3-point miss by Donyell Marshall and fed the forward underneath for a jam and a 103-99 lead with 39 seconds left.

With 12 rebounds and 10 assists, James recorded his 10th career triple-double. He scored 46 points in a 107-94 triumph on Wednesday that clinched the Cavaliers' first playoff berth since 1998.

Cleveland (43-29) moved 5 1/2 games in front of Washington for fourth place in the Eastern Conference.

Wade finished 18-of-36 from the floor and added eight rebounds and nine assists.

Statline
wade
42:56 18-36 /1-4 /7-9 /8/9/2/1/1 44
Bron
45:29 16-25 /2-6 /13-14 /12 /10 /2/4 /47:shock:

not really its just wade doesnt have the big men to help him. walker as a center allready a disadvantage for the heat. plus no posey to slow down lebron as well. wade and lebron played about equal in this game its just miami's other players didnt give him enough help in the end.

No shaq or Zo means bron would have been driving heaps but
Wade shot the ball 36 times 10 more the lebron. I'm sure if wade had a few more assists insead of shooting the game would have been even.

its not that bron was too much for wade nor was it vice versa, its the heat had no answers down the stretch or in the 4th qtr at all.. well done to bron, beating some quality teams out there.. and have a better record than some of the western teams (nuggets for e.g)

wade 36 shots for 44 points
lebron 25 shots for 47 points

9 Assists for wade, that could be a career high for the ball hog !!!

It's all PM's only mate. The one thing I don't understand is how pontel get away with fogging nba games:confused:

How many triple doubles is that fro LJB now. What is the record for a single season?? Seems to be getting them on a regular basis!!

DVS said:
How many triple doubles is that fro LJB now. What is the record for a single season?? Seems to be getting them on a regular basis!!

that's his 10th for his career and i think about 5th or 6th this year!!

kidd does have alot with 83, but i'm pretty sure a man by the name of Oscar Robertson would have the record for most triple doubles........ he average a triple double for the whole 61'62 season (30.8PPG, 12.5RPG AND 11.4APG), so he would of got a least 70 odd in that season alone :shock: :shock:

LeBron James is the youngest player in NBA history to have a triple-double. On January 19, 2005, versus the Portland Trail Blazers, aged 20 years and 20 days, he had 27 points, 11 rebounds and 10 assists.

"Wilt Chamberlain merits mention as being the only player in NBA history to record a double-triple-double (at least 20 of any three statistics). During a game in 1968, Chamberlain's line was: 22 points, 25 rebounds, and 21 assists.

Jason Kidd also merits mention as being the leader amongst active NBA players in triple-doubles. He has 73 triple-doubles as of March 13th, 2006. Oscar Robertson is the all-time leader with 181, followed by Magic Johnson with 138, and Wilt Chamberlain third with 78. Larry Bird is fifth with 59.

Michael Jordan also deserves a mention by recording the only triple-double in an All-Star game."

nvd001 said:
"Wilt Chamberlain merits mention as being the only player in NBA history to record a double-triple-double (at least 20 of any three statistics). During a game in 1968, Chamberlain's line was: 22 points, 25 rebounds, and 21 assists.
[/I]

Wow I didn't realise wilt passed the rock!!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom