Brilliance is coming

Hopefully soon. I was going to sell my boxes for $450 each.

I might wait now
I think we're at least a month away from the supply being exhausted or one week, if this same buyer keeps going.

Boxes will hit the true tippy-top when that happens.

Brilliance boxes are only selling for $430-450 FYI. On eBay there’s been $70 vouchers. A few of us collectors are still chasing some specific players and specific numbers. So we’ve started group non profit breaks which will always be non profit n brilliance only. Box costs $430 break makes $430 etc. I’m unicorn hunting to find archer 01. That’s why boxes are being sold. Can’t see them selling over $500.

Yes those prices are right still been getting a few of these and optimum as well as prizm world cup soccer on eBay .

Brilliance boxes are only selling for $430-450 FYI. On eBay there’s been $70 vouchers. A few of us collectors are still chasing some specific players and specific numbers. So we’ve started group non profit breaks which will always be non profit n brilliance only. Box costs $430 break makes $430 etc. I’m unicorn hunting to find archer 01. That’s why boxes are being sold. Can’t see them selling over $500.
Thanks for posting.

Boxes will definitely sell for over $500 at some stage in the future.

Last edited:
1674295948683.png

Boxes now hitting $550 a box.

Ebay now only has 3 listings left, with the cheapest at $595.

I sold my Pendles for a great price and the rest went quite well, so in the end probably better i opened it
Nice, Pendles was fetching 1-1.5k back then.

A Dusty sold for $750 on auction a few months back, the product has taken a bit of a hit.

Box listed at $595 has now sold.

$650 is now the cheapest listing with the only other at $850.

Looks like we're entering $600 territory.

1674384107196.png

Sold for $530 after vouchers. Then sellers has eBay fees to deal with. If anyone on here has boxes happy to pay $500 and avoid eBay fees. Plus help collectors which it’s all about. Buying these boxers to help collectors get PC Card. James hird gold recently hit n now in pc after starting the initiative.

4236B529-22D7-44AE-8610-2F8A21E4641F.jpeg

It all has.
I have a feeling the AFL hobby is going to mimick the American sports. Massive hype and high prices for rookie autos out of the gate but then prices tailing off as their careers get near the finish.

Dusty is the best player of the last 30 years and has claims to be regarded among the best of the best period yet his prices seem to be coming down across the board( Admittedly I don't know the AFL market very well and happy to be corrected but certain cards I've looked at were going for a fair bit more 12 months ago).

Back
Top Bottom