Brilliance is coming

Had held my last two boxes till today as a birthday present to myself. Happy enough with the result…
AC9D2FBE-B9C2-4AFB-81A8-8C9D25AE05C6.jpeg

Together with my first two boxes, I don’t have anything to complain about.
BD6D0A43-F612-4D1F-966B-0B40B10FA238.jpeg

Interesting side note, my 2 SCC boxes were the base. The 2 public release boxes were the winners. 🤔

Now that we have had some breathing room...
seams like the release has been accepted with open arms and will hold up with collectors.
Some great selections with player and did enjoy the combo off new and old (richmond) richo-balme-prestia-balta
* the golds were numbered nice and low and will be super hard to obtain once put to sleep in peoples collections.
* the captain/coach is a touchdown winner. Look fantastic with a solid space for a nice signature
* the base cards should hold up over the coming years, with 4 per team being a great number.

I would rather off had this release after series 2... but thats just me
All up a fantastic release at a great release price point with some Huge cards for people to collect ... Nicely done select!

Now that we have had some breathing room...
seams like the release has been accepted with open arms and will hold up with collectors.
Some great selections with player and did enjoy the combo off new and old (richmond) richo-balme-prestia-balta
* the golds were numbered nice and low and will be super hard to obtain once put to sleep in peoples collections.
* the captain/coach is a touchdown winner. Look fantastic with a solid space for a nice signature
* the base cards should hold up over the coming years, with 4 per team being a great number.

I would rather off had this release after series 2... but thats just me
All up a fantastic release at a great release price point with some Huge cards for people to collect ... Nicely done select!

Agree mate. Brilliance is my favourite release. Good affordable price that doesn't break the bank, classy clean design, for the most part some great player selections. Havent seen a gold in hand but look awesome in pictures. And the continuation of dual sigs, this time captain/coach, real winners these cards. I personally would ditch Prestige and have a release like this mid year. I go back to saying what I've said before, we are seeing too many releases, I think a series 1 product, the usually series 2 around finals time, and a Brilliance/Supremacy or similar wedged in the middle. Or release series 2 around July and have the Brilliance/Supremacy around October. That would suit me, I know some might disagree. I hope we see Brilliance continue in the future at around the $150-$160 price point, and I hope I have better luck with my boxes than I have done the last 2 releases :lol:

Agree mate. Brilliance is my favourite release. Good affordable price that doesn't break the bank, classy clean design, for the most part some great player selections. Havent seen a gold in hand but look awesome in pictures. And the continuation of dual sigs, this time captain/coach, real winners these cards. I personally would ditch Prestige and have a release like this mid year. I go back to saying what I've said before, we are seeing too many releases, I think a series 1 product, the usually series 2 around finals time, and a Brilliance/Supremacy or similar wedged in the middle. Or release series 2 around July and have the Brilliance/Supremacy around October. That would suit me, I know some might disagree. I hope we see Brilliance continue in the future at around the $150-$160 price point, and I hope I have better luck with my boxes than I have done the last 2 releases :lol:
I agree with the 3 releases per year ( not including the prem winning team getting a personal release, team set + signatures/ this is super special to celebrate if your collecting team takes it out)
The old days of series 1 & series 2 were easy to plan for and have the "war chest" money ready to go.
I do take heart in the fact that select are in a good place, each release is another step foward for the hobby and the continued outlook for the future.

Not looking forward to having to fork out for 5 Richmond draft signature cards and 3 different levels of these cards…15 cards in total will break the bank and still have higher end and redemption to go

Not looking forward to having to fork out for 5 Richmond draft signature cards and 3 different levels of these cards…15 cards in total will break the bank and still have higher end and redemption to go
I am sure you'll hit something nice to fund about 12 of them ;)

And then the supremacy rookie bixes aswell hahha

Good news - I have not cracked. My 4 boxes sit unopened next to my desk. Just consider me Hodor (for those that sat through season 6 of game of thrones).

Bad news (for my wallet) - I bought a Dimma, Cotch premiership redemption.

I don't make sense to me.

Ebay is down to 8 available listings. 7 listings solds in the last few days.

How soon before these boxes start hitting 2020 levels at minimum $700 a box?

Back
Top Bottom