Boxes

hugo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damien
Hey all,

I haven't busted any afl boxes before only NBA

WOuld like to try busting a couple of AFL boxes

where do you guys normally get your afl boxes from???

And any reccommendations for best value box?

Cheers

the best box you can probably buy is 05 dynasty, followed closely by 06 supreme. these both have pretty good DPS, plus awesome redemptions. dynasty also had the platinum draft picks (1 per 2 boxes) so you can't go wrong

yeah my picks would be supreme/dynasty for sure, platinums and brownlow predictors 1 in 2 boxes and nice dps series!
Also last years classics was good aswell.

yeah my picks would be supreme/dynasty for sure, platinums and brownlow predictors 1 in 2 boxes and nice dps series!
Also last years classics was good aswell.
i forgot about the brownlow predictors - another great set. and classic were very good as well, DPS and PDP sigs were awesome!

Can get them from cardzone mate, Works abit different to nba though with these older boxes, ill be honest with you and say if you have the money go for it, its a big risk going for the older boxes as half of the draft picks are duds and worth near nothing, whilst saying that if you are a risk taker the odds can pay off but you have to be very lucky, my pick would be go for 2006 supreme, 1/2 chance at a brownlow predictor plus dps of pendlebury,thomas, murphy, all #275 a box of supreme is about $220 posted.

This years Pinnacle is pretty good value, especially seeing it is the last year of Captain Signature Redemptions!

I busted a box of 2006 Supreme a couple of weks ago, got lucky and scored a Brownlow Predictor box plus 2 DPSigs...........worth a crack at 2006 Supreme IMHO but 2009 Pinnacle will cost you less!

Back
Top Bottom