Block Party Mailday

Aronzo33

Miami Heat Fan. Zo and Birdman
Real Name
Aaron
COMC User
MiamiHeatFanatic
Hey everyone hope all is well in the new year. Just came back from overseas and and have heaps of new cards added to the collection over the past months but will hand pick my favorites to share today and over the coming week :) oh and it's my first mailday for 2015! Thanks to fellow collectors for helping me out with some of these cards!

Big fan of players whose teams rely on for rim protection and rebounds so let's start with the starting OKC Thunder center Serge Ibaka! He's averaging 14.2PPG, 7.2RPG and swatting opponents shots with 2.4BPG. Surprisingly for a center he's swishing those 3's at 40.8 3P%!!

30/49
DSC00232.JPG

1/20
DSC00240.JPG

1/10
Ibaka_1.JPG

1/10
Ibaka_2.JPG

My first 'tag' card 2/2 :D
DSC02605.JPG

Love the overall design of the Christmas Cards. Here you can see a patch of 'O' and 'K' 5/6
Ibaka_3.jpg

I just love DeAndre Jordan, he's a damn freaking monster he needs to sign a contract with my boys at Miami haha he's leading the league in rebounds with 13.5RPG, dropping in just under 10 points per game (most of them dunks!!!) and rejecting shots with 2.3BPG.

Big thanks to my boy @silvertapoutstar for my first DeAndre auto card and a sick one at that! 1/10
DJ_1.JPG

24/25
DSC00247.JPG

14/25
DSC00242.JPG

Big juicy Numbers patch! 13/13
DJ_2.JPG

There were a few of these on ebay and I zoomed in on the fattest, baddest patch! Part of the letters 'L' 'A' and 'C' logo on the shorts. 5/6
DJ_3.jpg

And of course a few more quality Chris "Birdman" Andersen cards for the PC :whistle:

Another helping hand from @silvertapoutstar :thumbsup: 3/15
Birdman2.JPG

I became a fan of Birdman because he reminds me of Dennis Rodman with all the crazy tattoo's, crazy hairstyle and love for rebounds and defense! So when I saw this card I just went all in! Probably paid more that I wanted but this baby wasn't going to get away from me! I mean it has the Worm AND Birdman autos on the SAME card!! :woot::woot::woot: Shame the autos are stickers but still, beautiful in my eyes :D

I love it :hearts::hearts::hearts:

1/5
Birdman1.JPG

Thanks for looking!

congrats on the pickups sick cards, patches are crazy!

Ive been after a deandre Jordan slam ink for ages, it is one sexy card!

Thanks for looking guys glad you enjoyed my PC haul :D

congrats on the pickups sick cards, patches are crazy!

Ive been after a deandre Jordan slam ink for ages, it is one sexy card!
@pugzyboy if your after a DeAndre Jordan Slam Ink check with @silvertapoutstar I'm pretty sure he has one available. Tell him Aronzo33 sent you and he'll give you a discount haha just jokes :whistle: ;)

I really appreciate the big guy who play big and protect the rim - much easier to dink than block a dunk! Jumbo patches are sick and that last all NBA Tat team card is a keeper!

Swat team! Get that outta here.
Nice mix of cardboard :thumbsup:

Thanks LuckySlayer :)

I really appreciate the big guy who play big and protect the rim - much easier to dink than block a dunk! Jumbo patches are sick and that last all NBA Tat team card is a keeper!
The NBA is certainly missing the traditional centers in todays game and I wasn't a fan of the NBA All Star list scrubbing the center position, sure there aren't as many but there are guys who do play the more traditional 5 position and they may get snubbed for a PF star. Anyway I could go on and on about this :D haha all NBA tat team love it :lol:

Nice Block Party...surprised Dikembe wasn't invited though!
I should have said 'New Skool Block Party' but yes Mount Mutombo who can forget his finger wagging :)

Thanks LuckySlayer :)

The NBA is certainly missing the traditional centers in todays game and I wasn't a fan of the NBA All Star list scrubbing the center position, sure there aren't as many but there are guys who do play the more traditional 5 position and they may get snubbed for a PF star. Anyway I could go on and on about this :D haha all NBA tat team love it :lol:

I should have said 'New Skool Block Party' but yes Mount Mutombo who can forget his finger wagging :)

NOT IN MY HOUSE!!!

The Slam Ink is a pure beauty, with a 90's style 3D typo and a clean sign, love it :kick:

DeAndre is going to get paid this summer, he's arguably the 2nd best player of the Clippers squad

Back
Top Bottom