Bleachers 23 Karat Gold cards

Brian Lee

Brian
Real Name
Brian
I have always been a fan of these extremely reflective gold cards. Bleachers did a good job through the years releasing them with Classic and Scoreboard but too bad they stopped in 1998.

My collection include promo cards and the actual gold cards that are all serially numbered.

My Bleachers 23 Karat Gold Collection is Bleachers 23 Karat Gold pictures by bblee66 - Photobucket.

Very nice cards, I think you know something about these 23K gold cards. There seems to be a lack of information on all the variations and no checklist for these cards... can you shed some light on this?

My Bleachers collection is quite extensive now.. still looking for those Ultra Courtmasters and variations... and those Fleer Rookies autograph variations (black and holographic)

The collection just eclipsed the 150 mark, still looking for another 63 to complete the collection.

I just noticed that you had asked me for some information about the Bleachers of Barkley, LMK if you need some help ;)

I believe there are 6 Barkleys:

Ultra Courtmaster
Fleer RC
Fleer RC Red White Blue Border
Fleer RC Black Signature
Fleer RC Holographic Signature
Fleer RC Blue Signature

I have 4 of these. Have you seen much of the 2 that I need?

I don't know if you're searching for variations, but I have the Court Masters (with the red facsimile autograph), as well as one with no serial number at the back and an orange facsimile autograph! (could be a test proof)

The ones you need are hard to find!

My bad, I see it now!

Here are the Court Masters I have:

1997BleachersCourtMasters_zpsc9a28334.jpg

Back
Top Bottom