Black Friday deals!

i emailed brad and said if u combine shipping ill buy a case of gs today :p hopefully he combines all my purchases :(

nicely done, i think bribery always works best ;)

still in 2 minds about combing, do i combine and wait longer for my goodies to arrive, or get a nice present each week???

And to the guy who said "not possible" how do you pay immediately by bankwire??? funds gotta clear while the items are safely in your cart... done it last year and have four pending invoices again - "possible" buddy... Just ask them, they are cool with it, that's how they told me to do it last year, it works

At the end you just pay by paypal if you wish... CC is a headf*** this way tho

I gather this response was directed at me. When you select the bank wire option do you actually have to provide any info re bank accounts or do you just have the invoices accumalate, then shoot them an email when the sales are over saying that you want to use PayPal.

Man, I start to sweat when my total starts hitting $300 :p

Since this is my first year back though, I've got idea of what boxes to go after next year (Black Diamond, Contenders, Dominion) and what to avoid (UD Series 1 & 2, Limited, Titanium, Certified) so I'll probably budget better for it.

The email to ask about combining shipping is a good idea but I look at it this way. I saved $60 on the gold standard, the extra shipping was $35. Am still saving $25 and any money saved is good money.

Plus I can't be stuffed asking.

I gather this response was directed at me. When you select the bank wire option do you actually have to provide any info re bank accounts or do you just have the invoices accumalate, then shoot them an email when the sales are over saying that you want to use PayPal.

email from last year
DACW Customer Service [email protected]
11/26/11
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Hello Jonathan-If you would like to select bankwire we will hold off on the orders until once the sale ends to combine them for you.

Just give them a courtesy email when your done asking for them to be combined - too easy (and you can then change payment method - but use bankwire as the option with each order just so you dont lose the items)
Like sskillswitch said - they make no money off shipping

The email to ask about combining shipping is a good idea but I look at it this way. I saved $60 on the gold standard, the extra shipping was $35. Am still saving $25 and any money saved is good money.

Plus I can't be stuffed asking.
yea dude well either way ive saved also, the greatest is normally 508$ without shipping, and i got it for 459 with shipping lol BUT if i save 30$ here and there thats another box! :D more more more

email from last year
DACW Customer Service [email protected]
11/26/11
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Hello Jonathan-If you would like to select bankwire we will hold off on the orders until once the sale ends to combine them for you.

Just give them a courtesy email when your done asking for them to be combined - too easy (and you can then change payment method - but use bankwire as the option with each order just so you dont lose the items)
Like sskillswitch said - they make no money off shipping

Thanks, wish I had known this earlier.

Thanks, wish I had known this earlier.

Well I did want to start a thread about the sale a week or so ago and I definitely would have mention this (as it was a massive issue for me last year when I missed out on something as I dint know you could do this) but thought I might upset the local sellers and as Im a newb pretty much - I left it alone... sorry bud

i really want another box of leaf the greatest :( i wish the minimum was 2 :( lol i coulda done a few pay loads on that box tonight

Well I did want to start a thread about the sale a week or so ago and I definitely would have mention this (as it was a massive issue for me last year when I missed out on something as I dint know you could do this) but thought I might upset the local sellers and as Im a newb pretty much - I left it alone... sorry bud

No need to be sorry, at least I know for next year and just have to remember.

Plus I can put to use for the rest of this sale if anything comes along that I want

well prob just gonna get this GS case now that hits my budget for the year. only had 2.2k to spend

Back
Top Bottom