Black Friday deals!

Also, is Gold Standard value at $130 for a casual fan like me.... The limited's put me off earlier cos I watched some breaks and all had a redemption, some had 2! 1 hit plus 2 redemtions even at $65 I didnt think it was worth it.. Think I'll give the GS a miss...

Im a pretty big fan of Gold Standard, its been my staple since coming back to the game. You get a few redemptions, but atleast we know who they are now. I just grabbed a box and added it to my preorder of prizm. I'll get hit twice for shipping, as one will post on tuesday, the other will post on friday or something. thems the breaks (pun intended lol)

Just picked up 2 gold standard basketball, worth it at that price even if I have had to pay for double shipping after the Leaf Draft basketball purchase

f***in thought so... Man I was pissed... behind the Certified I would have been most excited about the Chrome... Getting worked up just typin about it

i hear ya, i wanted to grab Prominence and Certified, and missed both due to being at work. Was lucky enough to have the Mrs grab the Leaf for me, and i was just about to switch the light off tonight when it clicked over to GS!!!

Just picked up 2 gold standard basketball, worth it at that price even if I have had to pay for double shipping after the Leaf Draft basketball purchase

Yeah, its an outstanding price. Looks like we'll be busting the same things Garth. You should be able to combine shipping though...

Im a pretty big fan of Gold Standard, its been my staple since coming back to the game. You get a few redemptions, but atleast we know who they are now. I just grabbed a box and added it to my preorder of prizm. I'll get hit twice for shipping, as one will post on tuesday, the other will post on friday or something. thems the breaks (pun intended lol)

Yeah, prob give the GS a miss, with non BF sale stuff that Ive yet to order - heaps of supplies and a few other boxes(do in one order a end one one invoice for free gift) I'm just over a grand (not inc. dellivery) My budget is $1700dlvd (or there abouts ;))

Yeah, prob give the GS a miss, with non BF sale stuff that Ive yet to order - heaps of supplies and a few other boxes(do in one order a end one one invoice for free gift) I'm just over a grand (not inc. dellivery) My budget is $1700dlvd (or there abouts ;))

wow!!! mine was 600, which i went over by a few hundred lol, and still may add to - i forget to add some supplies on this one, might save it for after xmas

i hear ya, i wanted to grab Prominence and Certified, and missed both due to being at work. Was lucky enough to have the Mrs grab the Leaf for me, and i was just about to switch the light off tonight when it clicked over to GS!!!

The Certified is destiny mate, set alarm just before 9am (after going to bed at 4am) somehow woke up at 8.15 or so... Certified went live... just as they all sell out, my alarm goes off :kick:

If I had missed both it would have ruined my whole weekend (and the sale on a whole as ive been hangin for it)

Yeah, its an outstanding price. Looks like we'll be busting the same things Garth. You should be able to combine shipping though...
Not possible, you need to pay for these specials as soon as you put them in your cart. If they are no paid for they will disappear from your cart once the allocation has been sold.

I found that out the hard way with a few things last year

i want a case of GS, ill prob look into it. i love gs that much 2 is not enough :p

Not possible, you need to pay for these specials as soon as you put them in your cart. If they are no paid for they will disappear from your cart once the allocation has been sold.

I found that out the hard way with a few things last year

as previously mentioned on here, shoot em an email and see if they combine for you. I would, but ive been putting off buying boxes for a while and dont wanna wait lol

I am watching these sales on holiday in Europe so the limited appeared when I was asleep. Was initially issued that I missed the limited but the gold standard has made up for it though

The Certified is destiny mate, set alarm just before 9am (after going to bed at 4am) somehow woke up at 8.15 or so... Certified went live... just as they all sell out, my alarm goes off :kick:

If I had missed both it would have ruined my whole weekend (and the sale on a whole as ive been hangin for it)

It's hard with the time difference, i thought we would be getting screwed hard, but there will be more tired Yanks than Aussies at the moment lol

I quit smoking for this (3 weeks cold tukey - saving $100 a week) Missus been giving me grief about the $$$ for this so I thought "f*** it - I'll quit smoking - Now I get a $50 a week card budget plus the cash for this and she cant complain about s***.... Been smoking over 15 years too

nice work with quitting mate - i quit 15 months ago, sorta, im on the ecigs - waaaay cheaper

I am watching these sales on holiday in Europe so the limited appeared when I was asleep. Was initially issued that I missed but the gold standard has made up for it though

nothing says addicted like watching a card sale whilst on holidays on another continent ;)

as previously mentioned on here, shoot em an email and see if they combine for you. I would, but ive been putting off buying boxes for a while and dont wanna wait lol

And to the guy who said "not possible" how do you pay immediately by bankwire??? funds gotta clear while the items are safely in your cart... done it last year and have four pending invoices again - "possible" buddy... Just ask them, they are cool with it, that's how they told me to do it last year, it works

At the end you just pay by paypal if you wish... CC is a headfuck this way tho

And to the guy who said "not possible" how do you pay immediately by bankwire??? funds gotta clear while the items are safely in your cart... done it last year and have four pending invoices again - "possible" buddy... Just ask them, they are cool with it, that's how they told me to do it last year, it works

At the end you just pay by paypal if you wish... CC is a headf*** this way tho

i concur, like i said, they dont make money off the shipping so its a benefit to them, plus, ya know, less boxes to pack :)

Back
Top Bottom