Biggest mailday by any member on OZCT ever!!!

Cobretti

Fleer Collector
Real Name
Dominik
[hide]test[/hide]

Well ideally I would have liked to use the hide tags for the dramatic affect. But not yet implemented on the new forum.

So please close your eyes at each photo haha.

As the title says this is the biggest mailday on OZCT ever for the following reasons:
1. All this arrived the same day. JOY OVERLOAD!!!!
2. I received a special package from OZCT for being the one millionth post.
3. I needed to treat myself haha.
4. A card surfaced that I thought was a mythical item on the checklist meaning I would never get my hands on it.

BEGINNING WITH THE ONE MILLION POST MAIL

Firstly I would like to thank OZCT and the members who generously contributed to this mailday. I have not looked through everything yet, but the stuff I have is fantastic.

Items ranged from basketball, baseball, NHL, Golf, UFC, Cricket, Actors and almost anything you could think of.

For a full list of items visit this thread:
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/one-millionth-post-cobretti.104581/

I am only posting a few photos as it would take forever to photograph it all.

I took this photo as the cards are kind of unique from what I seen before. These cards have coins with the players face inserted (which can be taken out and viewed). Pretty cool idea!
md_0019.jpg

Fantastic pile of patches and lettermans including a curry logoman auto and a sweet Eliza Dushku worn item (denim fabric)
md_0020.jpg

McDermott Auto, Mikans, retro packs, a pile of TV actor autos and a fantastic UFC card of oktagon girls :p
md_0021.jpg

Price guide for Australian sports cards. I am actually stoke about this one. It may give me some courage to expand my collecting hobby into AFL and Cricket.
md_0022.jpg

NOW FOR THE TREAT

Just some shoes that is all.
md_0023.jpg

NOW FOR THE MYTHICAL CARD

I thought I would never get to see one of these in my life time. I have seen 4 Jordan autos and 3 lebron autos from this set. This one is so rare almost gave up hope it existed.

ALSO AUPOST delivered to wrong address I thought it was lost forever. I was so depressed. But they found it and got it to me.

2008-09 Fleer SIGNATURE APPROVAL SA-QR Quentin Richardson.
md_0024.jpg

MORE IMPORTANTLY ONE TO GO AND I WILL COMPLETE MY 2008-09 fleer set.. SO PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR ME. I'LL PAY YOU WELL..

2008-09 Fleer SIGNATURE APPROVAL SA-DI Boris Diaw
SA-BD.png

Nuts!! Just nuts!! That is a massive haul just for talking rubbish about tennis :lol: good onya Dom!!! Great effort by Matt (GF4L) as well! And well done on the second last set pickup

Does that mean the Diaw from the set isn't signed? Or is that just a sample pic?

Nuts!! Just nuts!! That is a massive haul just for talking rubbish about tennis :lol: good onya Dom!!! Great effort by Matt (GF4L) as well! And well done on the second last set pickup

Does that mean the Diaw from the set isn't signed? Or is that just a sample pic?

haha yer sample only from the UD checklist page. I did see one guy who posted having it on another forum but he got banned. I messaged him but he never responded. So I will assume it exists well at least one.

haha yer sample only from the UD checklist page. I did see one guy who posted having it on another forum but he got banned. I messaged him but he never responded. So I will assume it exists well at least one.

I thought that would be the case!

I wonder if it's worth speaking to a couple of our French OCTers?? Like Aussies love Bogut, they might be more likely to have Diaw cards on a French forum??? Maybe a long shot???

That was a massive haul for the 1millionth post, so congrats again on getting that!

I bet it's more excrutiating then ever having to wait for the final card. I wish you the best of luck cause I remember seeing you chasing these 2 a LONG time ago, but glad to see you've stuck with it!

Woweewoowah!

Good to see the 2nd last sig approval in your hands mate, its been a long journey for them so far. Hopefully the Boris turns up sometime soon. Love the J's too.

That was a massive haul for the 1millionth post, so congrats again on getting that!

I bet it's more excrutiating then ever having to wait for the final card. I wish you the best of luck cause I remember seeing you chasing these 2 a LONG time ago, but glad to see you've stuck with it!

yep been chasing since 2008. and yep huge haul.

Woweewoowah!

Good to see the 2nd last sig approval in your hands mate, its been a long journey for them so far. Hopefully the Boris turns up sometime soon. Love the J's too.

Thanks, and yer I hope the last one turns up soon. I also have all these unopen packs of fleer 2008-09 parallel cards. I wonder if I got enough there to make a glossy base set haha.

Was there a banner that popped up saying "Congratulations! You are the one millionth poster! Please click here to claim your prize....and enter your credit card details" hah hah

Maybe try hunting down some of the French collectors to see if they've ever seen or have the Boris Diaw Signature Approvals.....I know you've probably already scoured the earth but no harm in asking!

Well done Cobretti - massive mailday and a few cards there which I wouldn't mind having if you were looking to move them on!

You beat me to the millionth post urgghhhh! I was watching the posts for weeks and then totally forgot about it haha. Nice to see you got the ever elusive Quentin Richardson auto! And the kicks are straight up nasty.

So you were the millionth? Well done, well deserved, and great pick up with the QRich. And damn you I am about to post my best ever mailday and it will pail into insignificance now!! ;)

I thought that would be the case!

I wonder if it's worth speaking to a couple of our French OCTers?? Like Aussies love Bogut, they might be more likely to have Diaw cards on a French forum??? Maybe a long shot???

Was there a banner that popped up saying "Congratulations! You are the one millionth poster! Please click here to claim your prize....and enter your credit card details" hah hah

Maybe try hunting down some of the French collectors to see if they've ever seen or have the Boris Diaw Signature Approvals.....I know you've probably already scoured the earth but no harm in asking!

Well done Cobretti - massive mailday and a few cards there which I wouldn't mind having if you were looking to move them on!

Not a bad idea guys, do you know any of the french collectors on here?

And no no banner, I didn't even know I won as I was on and of watching the tennis haha.

You beat me to the millionth post urgghhhh! I was watching the posts for weeks and then totally forgot about it haha. Nice to see you got the ever elusive Quentin Richardson auto! And the kicks are straight up nasty.

You should have been here. So much posting. The last 3 days probably has less posts haha.

So you were the millionth? Well done, well deserved, and great pick up with the QRich. And damn you I am about to post my best ever mailday and it will pail into insignificance now!! ;)

Well maybe you can beat my mailday when the two millionth post happens haha. Only need to wait about 3 years I am guessing with the increased member count.

Not a bad idea guys, do you know any of the french collectors on here?

Don't panic mate! I'm already on it!

There is an AWESOME member on here from France by the name of Tiphaine (username la iph) who I asked about this this morning for you. He said he will have a look through the French and German forums he is a member of!

Here's a list of some of the other French collectors on OCT:

revad09
nono6717
iridiumnext
sbcpitbull
Donlino
mainnemf

There's also a few who post regularly on HK - so they might be able to help you out.

Massive haul there which is truly awesome, love the kicks but the Richardson for the set chase takes the cake, great to see some hope renewed for such a long chase!

great haul mate, and congrats on the OCT milestone. your now in the history books! OCT hall of fame maybe??

amd goof luck tracking down the Diaw mate, if i know this community, you will probably get a million PMs the minute one surfaces!

Back
Top Bottom