Biggest ****ER on ebay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairyangryfella

Tag Team Quads 93/94
Real Name
Graeme
home-run by a mile. He has listed several $99,999.00 auctions that show off all these amazing cards he has, and he says to make offers on the ones you want. I like Tag Teams and have been buying them up, he has several, so (and this has been dragged out for like over a month) I've been making him offers or asking him what he wants. All he ever replies with is "No, sorry" - no negotiations, nothing. And I've been showing him the market value of these cards by what they been selling for but he just won't respond properly. Then, in my searches, I find some Tag Teams I want... they are the ones he has in his $99,999.00 auction. And he wants absolutely ABSURD prices on them (eg $158 for a common player one, $498 for a star player one, $598 for the Lebron/Yao/Kenyon/Brand one that two of us on this site have.. got mine for $104). I asked him a question pointing out how high the prices were (telling him he was in dreamland), that better ones with better players and much lower buy nows weren't selling etc and he responds with: "I think you are living in dreamland, keep begging me to sell you in low price, crazy, don't ask again !!! if you have no money , don't waste my time." to which I responded: "You are an idiot. I have never been "begging" you to sell to me at a low price, I have been showing you what they actually sell for but you insist on being completely ignorant to that and you seem to want at least 4 times more!
I have won all of these (LOOK AT THEIR PRICES):
DUNCAN/PARKER/BOWEN/HILL 09-10 SPGU Quad Logo Tag 07/10 - eBay (item 350289349538 end time Dec-12-09 14:25:41 PST)
TINSLEY/RUSH/McROBERTS/HIBBERT 09-10 SPGU Quad Tag 4/10 - eBay (item 350289365964 end time Dec-12-09 14:57:25 PST)
QUAD TAG Al Thornton, stuckey, young, wright patch /10 - eBay (item 170418758043 end time Dec-17-09 14:56:00 PST)
Quad Tag Logo Patch Nash Kidd Miller Deron Williams /10 - eBay (item 180442567587 end time Dec-08-09 16:33:05 PST)
2009 sp game used QUAD logo patch SPEIGHTS YOUNG 01/10 - eBay (item 110464055394 end time Dec-06-09 18:50:11 PST)
MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES 10 SP GAME USED QUAD JERSEY #/10 - eBay (item 310185444327 end time Dec-06-09 14:39:36 PST)

So MAYBE you will actually LISTEN and adjust your prices to something more REALISTIC!!
I am mad that I will never get these cards I want because YOU have them and you won't be realistic.
"

Warwick who was collecting the Topps 1/1s had similar issues. The guy is just such a cock who won't negotiate, has extremely unrealistic price expectations and is just rude. If I can get the Kobe/Nash/Nowitzki/Garnett for $120 delivered why the hell would I or anyone be willing to pay much more than that for a completely crap player one...

MAKES ME MAD :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

PS please don't compete with me for Tag Teams...

Sorry mate but one of the Tag Teams is on its way to me atm from him (you know the one im talking about). He was cool with me on prices and we negotiated a decent deal on it. Seems like he's pretty busy with the amount of offers he's been getting though but seemed pretty reasonable with my dealing with him so far

lol its his cards and he should be able to put whatever price he wants on those even if it doesnt sell, that is his opinion of what they are worth. He might just be fishing for offers and not serious to sell unless the offer is around what he considers decent.

LOL...I get what you're trying to say, that his prices are unrealistic...but way to negotiate yourself out of a deal by critisizing the seller and telling him to his face that he's in dreamland :lol: good luck anyway.

Sorry mate but one of the Tag Teams is on its way to me atm from him (you know the one im talking about). He was cool with me on prices and we negotiated a decent deal on it. Seems like he's pretty busy with the amount of offers he's been getting though but seemed pretty reasonable with my dealing with him so far

So did you get it for under the $158 he was asking??

LOL...I get what you're trying to say, that his prices are unrealistic...but way to negotiate yourself out of a deal by critisizing the seller and telling him to his face that he's in dreamland :lol: good luck anyway.

I told him that after he finally listed them on ebay at ridiculous prices after about a month of trying to find out what kind of amount he wanted for them. I had been making offers and asking questions and he just shot everything down. It had gone way past me negotiating myself out of a deal...

---------- Post added 20-12-2009 at 12:16 AM ----------

lol its his cards and he should be able to put whatever price he wants on those even if it doesnt sell, that is his opinion of what they are worth. He might just be fishing for offers and not serious to sell unless the offer is around what he considers decent.

AND I think he's completely full of BS when he tells me that people have offered him certain amounts for some... like $105 for the Camby/Chandler dual (that I had no interest in) when an Iverson/Carter one went for $90 the day before... and that he's already rejected $70 for the common Nets one...

I feel a seller has the right to put whatever price he wants on a card. Obviously his prices are insane for those few but if he feels a quad tag is worth a lot more than you do well its his card and he can sell it for twice he market. If enough people do this, this is how prices begin to rise.

Sorry to post this on here but the same kinda thing happened with me

Do you think $120 USD is fair for Miami Quad Team Tag /10??

Thanks

They are his cards, thus he can put whatever price he wants on them. If they are too high, they wont sell and he'll eventually have to lower them........... its simple. And im sorry if i was that seller there is no way id be selling those cards to you now after the abuse you hurled at him. The beauty about ebay is its a free and transperant market governed by the simple rules of supply and demand.

I feel a seller has the right to put whatever price he wants on a card. Obviously his prices are insane for those few but if he feels a quad tag is worth a lot more than you do well its his card and he can sell it for twice he market. If enough people do this, this is how prices begin to rise.

Yes... but he was rude about the whole thing and is wasting money on listing fees by living in dreamland...

---------- Post added 20-12-2009 at 04:44 PM ----------

Sorry to post this on here but the same kinda thing happened with me

Do you think $120 USD is fair for Miami Quad Team Tag /10??

Thanks

Not if it's the one with common players on it, I think one of them went for $40-50 before. But it depends how badly you want it. $120 isn't as ridiculous as $498 for one that I got better players of for $105...

---------- Post added 20-12-2009 at 04:46 PM ----------

They are his cards, thus he can put whatever price he wants on them. If they are too high, they wont sell and he'll eventually have to lower them........... its simple. And im sorry if i was that seller there is no way id be selling those cards to you now after the abuse you hurled at him. The beauty about ebay is its a free and transperant market governed by the simple rules of supply and demand.

I said he was living in dreamland and called him an idiot after he called me a begger... hardly abuse, but his whole high and mighty attitude - with no negotiation, just rejections with no explanation - was what brought me to this point. All I wanted to know was how much he valued the cards at and how much he'd take for them. He just kept saying 'no' and wasted my time for over a month. Now I see he wants wayyyyyy too much...

are you guys talking about homerun from Hong Kong? if so, i know him and yeah, they pack search and buy cases and sell packs with no hits as if it was in a fresh box at the shop and just go for the hits to sell on ebay....but in person, i have managed to get around 3-4 exquisite patch autos for cheap....

are you guys talking about homerun from Hong Kong? if so, i know him and yeah, they pack search and buy cases and sell packs with no hits as if it was in a fresh box at the shop and just go for the hits to sell on ebay....but in person, i have managed to get around 3-4 exquisite patch autos for cheap....

Yeah him. In general he is good with his normally run auctions, but just the way he's gone about these cards is pretty pathetic...

ive already given him a bit too...you think those prices unreasonable...look at the pippens he listed! he wont give me an answer either...how verse1 got through im stuffed if i know because he only seemed interested in super high prices.

ive already given him a bit too...you think those prices unreasonable...look at the pippens he listed! he wont give me an answer either...how verse1 got through im stuffed if i know because he only seemed interested in super high prices.

Good on ya Slobby, I think you and I just might be the angriest people on here, and if more people point out how stupid he's being then maybe he'll be realistic... I have no problem paying decent money for the cards, I'm just not a millionaire and won't pay absurd prices for them....

He once told me in one of the replies to my emails that he'd been offered $800 for the Kobe star rubies. He's got it listed there for like $1300 though... Guy's a dreamer.

Drop-kick just emailed me -

"Sp Game Used Tag Quad Patch Rudy Fernandez,Cook,, #10
Item number: 310189526349
just sold for $105 !!!

actually the buyer willing to pay higher, but because he is polite so I don't
counter offer a higher price.
you want me to sell Kobe at same price ????

Sp Game Used Tag Patch NBA Logo Logoman Camby Chandler Item number: 120507856208

received offer of $100, but I still want to consider

No need to quote me other transcation as I'm not new to Ebay. I know how the
cards worth.
"

Obviously a Cook fan wanted that card...

And all I've been saying to him is that I have picked up good/better cards for much less than he's asking. Guy is either the shrewdest negotiator (which would be amazing as he never even bothered to negotiate with several of us) or a complete moron who has just lucked out with a few...

The person who started this thread is more of a ****er than the ebay seller. You seem to be the unreasonable one telling him what he should sell his cards for. If he wanted $500 for them that's his choice. You dont have to buy them but dont tell people what to sell there cards for. Grow up mate.

And Slobby........................Well i cant even be bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom