Big Bang Theory Base card #3 from Season 3 / 4 set

Real Istic

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Peter
eBay User
real_istic_64
Hi everyone - brand new user with interests in heaps of cards:-

NRL - especially cards/posters from 1968 - 1971 & 1974-1981....am also collecting current cards as well.....

Have also been collecting lost of 1960s TV shows Like Hogans Heroes, Gilligans Island etc.

Also collected music card sets eg KISS, Abba, Partridge Family

Other card interest are all of the Marvel movie cards & stickers from 1960s / 1970s, LOTR series including the 2 Hobbit movies.

Have been collecting Big Bang Theory cards so interests are quite broad.

Have a number of cards from the above which are doubles / lower grades than I collect, so happy to assist where we have common goals

Am missing Big Bang Theory season 3/4 Base card # 3 & am hoping someone can help - must be brand new card....bought the set some time ago from ebay but did nto bother to open until months later...found that I was missing card # 3......lesson learnt!!

Appreciate help from anyone.

Thanks

If youre after NRL cards I have the full set of Traders 2015 (commons only) in the official folder, all pack fresh. let me know if you are interesting.

oh, and welcome :) you'll find this place is great, with an awesome, friendly community.

Hi there - thanks for your reply....am all good for 2015 NRL Traders commons......as you can see I have heaps of interests so if you have anything which I have outlined would be happy to hear from you...@ same time, I do have doubles of cards that I am collecting so again happy to hear what you need & perhaps I can help....regards

Back
Top Bottom