BIG 3 - Sandown, Victoria - 3rd March 2013

Will you be going?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He was known on here as sarjasink i think tried to cause dramas ripping people off and He said to me he is going to cause trouble. Then proceeded to rip me off.

Oh no look out he is going to cause trouble at a card trading event, he must be in the mafia lol

Just got home from the show this morning, good for a look around, bought some NBA Boxes, some card supplies and dropped some cards of to CGA for grading, all in all a good walk around and a look but nothing major, heaps of AFL cards though.

went for a look too was ok, nothing that caught my eye is it just me or has it got smaller doesn't seem to be as many stalls this time around

June is the major show. Still a few NBA stalls. Good catching up with a few peeps from here!

just been away for a few days, and decided to pop in on the way home.
not as big as ussual, and there wasnt as many bargains but got a couple cards i needed.
couple of afl sellers inside were to busy talking crap to be bothered to help me out with card prices, so ended up buying somewhere else.
funny thing was he was saying to his friend that he wanted to make enough money to go to penrith next week. i stood there in front of him for about 5minutes waitn to ask and he would just look at me and keep talking.
overall a pretty quiet event.
hope all you others that went got some stuff you needed.

just been away for a few days, and decided to pop in on the way home.
not as big as ussual, and there wasnt as many bargains but got a couple cards i needed.
couple of afl sellers inside were to busy talking crap to be bothered to help me out with card prices, so ended up buying somewhere else.
funny thing was he was saying to his friend that he wanted to make enough money to go to penrith next week. i stood there in front of him for about 5minutes waitn to ask and he would just look at me and keep talking.
overall a pretty quiet event.
hope all you others that went got some stuff you needed.

I managed to pick up a few Kobe's at a good rate thanks to Sonny!

Picked up a few bits and pieces. June is definitely a bigger show. Dropped off a card at CGA just to see what the results would be like.

They had sample cards available, which is a pretty good way of getting business.

Back
Top Bottom