Bets Made 17/18

I put $5 on at 50-1 when Hayward went down for Celtics to miss playoffs. Betting purely against Kyrie stepping up. Hahaha
Hahah I put $10 when the odds went up to 126-1 just in case Kyrie also suffered a season ending injury.

I've also put money on the Knicks and Pacers making the playoffs, but it's gonna be a close one for them, the way they are playing!

Also got some money on Lou Williams to win 6th man of the year but he's got some stiff competition with Tyreke Evans and Eric Gordon (although I'm not sure if they really should qualify as they've started half the games that they've played in). Lou is the leading scorer for off the bench players at the moment.

Also got some money on Lou Williams to win 6th man of the year but he's got some stiff competition with Tyreke Evans and Eric Gordon (although I'm not sure if they really should qualify as they've started half the games that they've played in). Lou is the leading scorer for off the bench players at the moment.

Sweet Lou with the 40 point, 8 assist performance today..

Sweet Lou with the 40 point, 8 assist performance today..

Last 9 games for Tyreke, Lou and Gordon. Some great games amongst them

67B6F394-DD9C-44F1-B9F8-3201B8B4735B.jpeg
4EB94992-05C8-465B-B331-3D2026030DFA.jpeg

D75DF50C-24D0-4D92-A323-438E7D26B0C4.jpeg

Tyreke has had a resurgent season. Shooting it well too. Had my eye on him in my fantasy league but hesitated as thought it was a fluke few good games. Plus Conley being out for a month certainly gave Reke the minutes to produce.

Back
Top Bottom