Best mail day ever!!!

walshy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jack
eBay User
jackwalshy
Look what Phillip sent me in the mail today!

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

are you serious?????????????????????? you are one lucky fella, makes up for those fanpack things you didnt get!! man, your lucky... LUCKY!!! could u pm me how you contacted him please:) far out, match worn gloves, a million signed cards, signed photos!!! personalized letter... did you enclose return postage money?? or did hughes get it back to you?? man your lucky... im extremely jealous. imagine if matthew richardson sent all that to me!! but in afl form...

jealous.jpeg

I'm still stunned..your one lucky person, amazing how pro sportmen/woman find the time to do that sort of stuff?

Wow. Just wow.

It must be like christmas for you, hey mate? :)

When your sporting hero also includes a hand-written letter, it makes it extra special.

So how are you going to display everything? :D

if somebody manages to do this to rajon rondo I'll give u a million dollars lol, congrats man. What did u write in the letter?

if somebody manages to do this to rajon rondo I'll give u a million dollars lol, congrats man. What did u write in the letter?

you got a deal:)$1,000,000 did you say? sure thing, i'm gonna show you the one he sent me today...

DSCF6044.jpg

Wow, i have a lot of respect for Phil now. Congrats Walshy, you must be thrilled!

So what did you actually send to him?

And did you send money in the mail? lol

Back
Top Bottom