Upper Deck

ozsportscardcollector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damien
Got these redemptions in the mail today.

It must cost UD more in postage than what the cards are worth
A12896DB-8AFB-42B1-98AD-DAC6910A3F96.jpeg

Another case of the top loaders being the best part of the deal

Nice cards value aside.

Are these from 2022-23 Artifacts? How long do they usually take to announce and mailout the artifacts redemptions? I have a Blackhawks redemption from 23-24 which I'm hoping is Bedard but there is the possibility of it being Kaiser.
I feel I'd probably better off just selling the redemption and flipping it for hobby box of series 2 or Blackhawks in a S2 break.

Yes, 2022-23. Not sure about how long it takes to announce them. I didn't pay any attention to these as I knew they were not going to be great names. In fact I had forgotten that I had them in the system.

Good luck with yours. Hope it's Bedard

Are these from 2022-23 Artifacts? How long do they usually take to announce and mailout the artifacts redemptions? I have a Blackhawks redemption from 23-24 which I'm hoping is Bedard but there is the possibility of it being Kaiser.
I feel I'd probably better off just selling the redemption and flipping it for hobby box of series 2 or Blackhawks in a S2 break.
I'd take a chance that it's Bedard. Hobby boxes of S2 are overpriced beyond belief and he will be heavily SP'ed.

I reckon you may not even be guaranteed 1 Bedard base YG in a case.

UD are going to flog this. If boxes release at $150USD on epack I'll get one on there. No way am I paying $400AUD presell. That's an absolute joke. Better off waiting a few months after it releases and buying a Bedard straight up.

Wax busters are going to get slayed opening this.

And at those release prices anyone buying it sealed will have to sit on it for ten years and by then inflation will have well and truly cancelled out any real profit.

S2 will be the most brutal rip yet.

Back
Top Bottom