Best Cricket Bowling & Batting Figures ; Share Yours !

Lions2003

Banned User
Real Name
Jacob
Will be interesting to compare stats !

So Far I am pretty disappointed with my batting , but happy with my bowling !

Bowling Stats ; Overall - 5/44 off 20 overs. Best Bowling - 1/1 off 3 overs (<--Seniors).
Batting Stats ; Overall Runs from 5 Games - 68. Highest Score - 32* (<--U13's)

Show us your stats !

Ummm what age group Jacob?
I am in the league one below district in under 14s.
Bowling: 5 Games. 3/73 off 17 overs. Economy 4.3. My economy was so much better before I bowled an over right at the death.
Batting: 5 Games. 29 Runs
Fielding: 1 Catch

umm so far combined (district and club):

Batting- 9 Innings 200+ runs- Top score 53* Retired:mad:

Bowling: 76 Overs, 19 Wickets/ 200 odd runs, Best bowling 5-30

Fielding: 8 catches 1 runout

Decent bowling but my i never get a start with the bat at districts, i start solid and then get out when i get into the 20's.. Fairly good start to the season though. Will be going for 30 wickets for the season certainly:)

Best batting of 47.
Best bowling 3/9.
Fielding claim to fame: Stumped a guy on 96 going for the big heave!

In my 2nd year of U15s (a few years back now...) I was captain, I won the Bowling Trophy and the Fielding Trophy, as I kept half the innings and bowled the other half. Came 2nd in the Batting Trophy...but somehow I didn't win the All-Rounder Trophy! Haha.

That said, our team got bowled out for 11 in my first innings as captain, so I guess my competition wasn't the best...

My brother in law got 10 fer in an innings in 2005/06 for Moorebank.

Lisa Stahlekar is one of my brothers best friends.

Alysse Perry is the daughter of a co-workers best friend.

Me...used to open the batting and wicket kept. Ended up a fast bowler at # 11. Ended up broken down and useless.

Batting - 104 not out

Bowling - 6/25 and 2/30 in the same game!

Cheers
Matt

best batting was score of 36. 8 before that i think :lol:

best bowling 6/51 , before that for school rep team i had a 4/12 off 2 overs with 2 hat trick chances :(

2nd Grade, Best bowling 7/50 including a hat-trick.
Batting, 11 not out with an average of 38 with total of 38 runs (I bat @ 11)

I was an opening bowler by trade and a no 11 but the best i got was 72 not out (the same day McGrath made his 71) and my best was 5/60. My claim to fame is that i told a mate i would hit a 6 to his mums house (out of the park, across a street and 4 houses away) and it got there :woot:

Best bowling: 6/22

Best Batting 49* really bummed was batting @ 10 and #11 decided to try an almighty cover drive only to edge the ball to the keeper.

Best fielding moment was diving for a ball at mid on, rolling onto my head in the process and lobbing the ball to the stumps and getting a run out. Pure fluke but I'll take it.

Best bowling: 6/22

Best Batting 49* really bummed was batting @ 10 and #11 decided to try an almighty cover drive only to edge the ball to the keeper.

Best fielding moment was diving for a ball at mid on, rolling onto my head in the process and lobbing the ball to the stumps and getting a run out. Pure fluke but I'll take it.

haha nice, my mate got a run-out last year by kicking the ball into the stumps:)

Can't wait for tomorrow as it is my birthday and it is the first time i have played a district game on my b'day, should be a great game!

Best Bowling - 5/20
Best Batting - 61*

Have made a few 50s and 3/4 wickets in an innings

oh I've only shared my stats this season.
Top 3 Batting performances:
1. 24. Under 12s
2. 23 Under 12s
3. 15. Under 14s. Last week. I was stoked with this performance.

Top 3 Bowling perfromances:
1. 3/8 Under 12s
2. 3/12 Under 12s
3. 1/2 Under 14s

Best Fielding Performance:
Last week
Took a good catch plus saved 3 fours in the field from dives

Hopefully will play well tomorrow. It's our last game before the break

---------- Post added 17-12-2010 at 03:52 PM ----------

CMON Aussie and Cmon Johnson

Mine is hard to compare since it was Kanga Cricket but considering I'm disabled I'm pretty proud of my feat.

4 wickets in a over!!!

. W W W . W

Now I'm a "dwarf" so I bowled from half way down the pitch but it was a bloody awesome feeling with all your friends treating you like a hero for the day.

I wasn't the best batsman in the world but primary school Kanga Cricket were the best days ever.

Wish they did Kanga Cricket at an adult level or something, probably the only sport I can play, plus swimming.

For the record WE WON!!!

So yeah that's my story...

Back
Top Bottom