Mr Kevin Garnett

Garnett's #1 Fan!
Man this car is seriously HOT.

Old-skool at its best.

39_12.jpg

d3_12.jpg

1131325609942_eleanor_004.jpg

eBay link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Shel...Z6465QQitemZ4591425220QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

9d_12.JPG

i want this car. wonder if he'll swap my lancer vrx for it :cry:

That must be rare. I haven't been cut off or hit by one of those! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I like the low front. That way when I make contact I simply fly over the top of the car and not hit the windscreen! Thats good! :D

just contact the factory that makes the reproductions :wink: , i watched a doco on the making of them, very interesting, they restore them from the old cars found around the states and redo them and rebadge them making them offical shelby's , its the only time an old car is allowed to get a new production plate, the do 2 models , smaller and larger engine, and they are exact replica's of the elenor in gone in 60 seconds,
how cool are they, they even have the little red go go baby, nitrous button 8) 8)

chadjaja® said:
That must be rare. I haven't been cut off or hit by one of those! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I like the low front. That way when I make contact I simply fly over the top of the car and not hit the windscreen! Thats good! :D

LMAO Chad!!!

Yeah it's not a bad car. Not my cuppa T, but still well respected piece of metal...

YEah Scotty would modify it with mudflaps with big tittied women on them, shooting lights, rebel stickers, cb radio, VB bar mat on the dash and a bull bar! LMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then drive it to Ducks Reach for the weekend! hehe

I thought you guys might like it. Thanks to "Gone in 60 seconds" this card has tripled in value these past cuple of years.

There's a car shop in sydney that will custom make this car (You supply the car of course) for $50'000 and you'll end up with exact replica of the one in the movie.

Just imagine cruzing in this car. All the honeys cum'a running. 8)

Back
Top Bottom