a 1 eyed EELS supporter
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
Mighty Eels
i got this today and i am very happy with it:D:D

Image.jpg

ben smith-03.jpeg

NICE!! did you get this off ebay? i think i saw one on there with a low number.

yeh pop i bought if of 8088 it was a bit dear but there is only 1 #3 and he was not going to budge with the price.

---------- Post added 25-08-2010 at 07:43 PM ----------

nice pick up Dave

thanks dave, all i need now is #2, goodluck with that one i know :lol:

Excellent card and he has a good signature as well.

Don't you need #12 now he is in the 2RF and #11 just in case.

Ross

nice work dave, isn't number three the first one you can get? i swear i read something before where select keep number one and something happens to number two.?

nice pick up dave

Excellent card and he has a good signature as well.

Don't you need #12 now he is in the 2RF and #11 just in case.

Ross

thanks Ross, yeh i need a #12 now #11 is not going to work for me i am sorry to say :lol:

---------- Post added 25-08-2010 at 10:56 PM ----------

nice work dave, isn't number three the first one you can get? i swear i read something before where select keep number one and something happens to number two.?

nice pick up dave

thanks Girds, #2 is the lowest anyone can get, but it is #3 apart from being a low number its also the number he started with in 2006 which is an awesome thing to have.

---------- Post added 25-08-2010 at 10:57 PM ----------

Aweosme numbering:thumbsup:. Didn't Smith play in #3 in 2006 (when this card was produced)? Great card Dave.

thanks mate and yeh i just replied to girds saying that very thing so i am very happy with the card all round.

thanks Ross, yeh i need a #12 now #11 is not going to work for me i am sorry to say :lol:

---------- Post added 25-08-2010 at 10:56 PM ----------

thanks Girds, #2 is the lowest anyone can get, but it is #3 apart from being a low number its also the number he started with in 2006 which is an awesome thing to have.

---------- Post added 25-08-2010 at 10:57 PM ----------

thanks mate and yeh i just replied to girds saying that very thing so i am very happy with the card all round.

oh i didnt think of that, nice work dave. i hope they scrape into the finals for you

was just thinking that..

yeah i think he was aye? but im not sure

yeh he played inside hayne if i remember correctly

---------- Post added 25-08-2010 at 11:00 PM ----------

oh i didnt think of that, nice work dave. i hope they scrape into the finals for you

yeh thanks mate, i am sorry to say but i think our year is all but over, man i feel so sorry for burt, how bad would he be feeling?

yeh he played inside hayne if i remember correctly

---------- Post added 25-08-2010 at 11:00 PM ----------

yeh thanks mate, i am sorry to say but i think our year is all but over, man i feel so sorry for burt, how bad would he be feeling?

his crushed! but wasnt his fault we had plenty of oppurtunities at the end.. eg. cayless shouldnt have rushed passed to hayne we had 6 more tackles! :(:(

what an upset year aye mate? next year..

his crushed! but wasnt his fault we had plenty of oppurtunities at the end.. eg. cayless shouldnt have rushed passed to hayne we had 6 more tackles! :(:(

what an upset year aye mate? next year..

Yeh it was not his fault just like you said we had chances but as usual the boys left it to late and panic set in, if the team had played to something near their potential we would not be fighting for a top 8 spot but just like you i will wait for next year ....again!!!! lol

Back
Top Bottom