Ben...Nenjabin...is...ENGAGED!!!!!!!!

BROCKY IS LEAVING AND your get engaged!

Possibly the best day ever for you!!

All the best mate and congrats to you too.

Thanks for all the congrats guys! :D

And Al, I took her out to Jamie Olivers restaurant as she's a big fan, then we went for a stroll down by the Yarra where I popped the question :) The weather tried to derail it, but we found a moment with little rain! :lol:

Thanks for all the congrats guys! :D

And Al, I took her out to Jamie Olivers restaurant as she's a big fan, then we went for a stroll down by the Yarra where I popped the question :) The weather tried to derail it, but we found a moment with little rain! :lol:

Great stuff!! Thanks for sharing.....I recall the weather nearly ruining my plans too...important thing was the response so well done!!

Congrats Benny boi, you have 1 foot in the grave now...lol

Your a brave man, it took me being with my missus for just over 10 years. I took her away on her 29th and popped the question.

congrats benny boy....biggest mistake of your life! why didnt you tell me you were going to pop the question, id have done my best to talk you out of it champ! you can use the bobby brown auto i sent you to pay off some of your wedding, its ok, i dont mind that you sell it....my engagement gift to the both of you...the least i could do.

Back
Top Bottom