Ben Cousins missing?

His Dad has spoken out that he;s been in contact with him. It's nothing, as seems to be the trend with Ben Cousins reports lately. Waste of energy even reporting.

Breaking news! The sun came out this morning!

His Dad has spoken out that he;s been in contact with him. It's nothing, as seems to be the trend with Ben Cousins reports lately. Waste of energy even reporting.

Breaking news! The sun came out this morning!

EXACTLY !

I am so over reports on Ben Cousins.....sometimes it's really annoying living in WA, it's such a one team town - And this is coming from a West Coast supporter. Get on with telling some REAL newsworthy stories FFS

BTW - His dad said he would be checking in within the next day or two !!!

yeah who cares just another "west coast" loser gone of the rails!

sick of hearing about ben cousins the oxygen thief!

cheers

Looks like he wasn't missing !

5 days of cocaine use and then a 2 day recovery stint in hospital, followed by 2 days at the recovery clinic.........sounds like he put good use to his LA Trip! Secretly I want it to be true so he never plays for another AFL club but deep down I hope it is just Media hype ;)

The evidence is pretty damming though :(

How did he think he could resurrect his AFL career by continuing to use illicit drugs ?!?

Looks like he wasn't missing !

5 days of cocaine use and then a 2 day recovery stint in hospital, followed by 2 days at the recovery clinic.........sounds like he put good use to his LA Trip! Secretly I want it to be true so he never plays for another AFL club but deep down I hope it is just Media hype ;)

The evidence is pretty damming though :(

How did he think he could resurrect his AFL career by continuing to use illicit drugs ?!?

I would like to know how these guys are influenced, if anyone has read the Joey Johns book please feel free to leave your comments because he has pretty much spilt his guts throughout that biography. I personally don't see how Joey's problem is any different to Ben's.

Oh I agree mate, I wasn't taking the P*ss at all !

I just can't comprhend how he was saying he was serious about playing next year and then flew off to LA for a 5 day drug fest !

Oh I agree mate, I wasn't taking the P*ss at all !

I just can't comprhend how he was saying he was serious about playing next year and then flew off to LA for a 5 day drug fest !

I don't blame you for mocking the situation because it would be front page news everywhere in W.A.

I'm guilty of taking the piss out of Ben so it's a case of the pot calling the kettle black which i have accused many of. It's a nation wide epidemic as far as drugs & taking the piss out of our sporting greats go.

I think our Hawks were suspects of this situation but i have heard nothing more on this matter.:rolleyes:

Did yas hear about that new Ben Cousin's Combo deal at Maccas?
Burger, Fries, Coke and Ice!

:D I have to laugh at that. :D

It's un Australian to not cut our sportsmen & women down.

We can take the piss until the sun don't shine, but this is a serious illness.

I don't think he should return but the AFL & Eagles should do everything within their powers to help. This is pretty serious.

Illness? No...Cousins chose to be a drug addict plain and simple...Illness = cancer, or something you have no control over....Cousins became an addict on his own free will...

ANd like others have said, glad he put him time in LA to good use :thumbsup: Apparently hes going to be charged with contempt of court over this because he told the judge he was going to rehab over there and didnt...

Illness? No...Cousins chose to be a drug addict plain and simple...Illness = cancer, or something you have no control over....Cousins became an addict on his own free will...

ANd like others have said, glad he put him time in LA to good use :thumbsup: Apparently hes going to be charged with contempt of court over this because he told the judge he was going to rehab over there and didnt...

I'm sorry but drug abuse is an illness/disease. Try telling the thousands of Australian parents that story. Not trying to start anything here but it's true.:thumbsup:

I'm sorry but drug abuse is an illness/disease. Try telling the thousands of Australian parents that story. Not trying to start anything here but it's true.:thumbsup:

Im sorry but if they didnt take drugs to begin with, would they be drug addicts? :thumbsup:

Im sorry but if they didnt take drugs to begin with, would they be drug addicts? :thumbsup:

It is definitely an illness Mattyj. You wouldnt accept this fact until you see one of your family or close friend suffer this addiction, or any kind of addiction. These people need all the support they can have. Any bad critism wont help... :thumbsup:

I agree, I mean how do they start on drugs, recreation? experimentation? They're illegal for a reason, people play with fire, and get burnt. I don't feel sorry for them at all... People don't just become sick and feel they need to take drugs..

Ohh man.. I have a headache.. might take some speed.. that'll help yeah

Ben Cousins clearly took drugs for recreational use, meaning it was his choice to do whatever he does, now he's hooked and now he's paying for it.

- Being an alcoholic is not a disease
- Being a smoker is not a disease
- Being a drug addict is not a disease

Yes it's an addiction.. I'm addicted to chocolate, is that a disease?

I agree, I mean how do they start on drugs, recreation? experimentation? They're illegal for a reason, people play with fire, and get burnt. I don't feel sorry for them at all... People don't just become sick and feel they need to take drugs..

Ohh man.. I have a headache.. might take some speed.. that'll help yeah

Ben Cousins clearly took drugs for recreational use, meaning it was his choice to do whatever he does, now he's hooked and now he's paying for it.

- Being an alcoholic is not a disease
- Being a smoker is not a disease
- Being a drug addict is not a disease

Yes it's an addiction.. I'm addicted to chocolate, is that a disease?

It is definitely an illness Scotty. You wouldnt accept this fact until you see one of your family or close friend suffer this addiction, or any kind of addiction. These people need all the support they can have. Any bad critism wont help...

The question is if the individual is wanting to be helped and is not denying his/hers addiction.

In Ben's case, he is not denying it. He's accepted that he's got a problem.

Of course he chose to have the first taste of it. The person who first gave him the drugs is really irresponsible and a bad influence.

Addiction is an epidemic in this world... Not only drugs/alcohol/cigarrettes but one of the biggest is the pokies... Pokies has ruined a lot of good family relationship yet the government let pubs have them because of revenues. And pokies is the most discreet kind of addiction. It is not easy to know if a person has started getting addicted to it. You wont see any physical change in their behaviour until they get very hooked into it.:(

Back
Top Bottom