Been waiting for this mailday

1980bust

OzCardTrader
Real Name
G
Latest SMC shipment arrived, containing the least number of cards I've shipped back, but the ones I've been most excited to receive.
Here's a few of the long-term hold cards that I've been consolidating a bunch of smaller stuff into lately.

First up, got this for a pretty good price a little while back.
IMG_0522.jpeg

A couple from a while ago
IMG_0524.jpeg
IMG_0527.jpeg

And last but not least, a card I've been after for a long time - one I've been kicking myself since losing an Aussie eBay auction on an ungraded one early in his second season :rofl:
Super stoked to finally have one.

IMG_0530.jpeg

The One and Ones and really cool! Can I ask a n00b question? What's the purpose in covering the serial number on the slab?

The One and Ones and really cool! Can I ask a n00b question? What's the purpose in covering the serial number on the slab?
So people don’t use your pic to sell this card, some scammers use pictures to rip people off by saying they own cards and sell them, when it falls through later people will think you have the card they purchased in the past.

I always cover the serials if I'm just sharing cards, but not when I'm selling them obviously. Just because people can take the image and use it to sell fakes which would suck when it comes time for me to sell mine :lol:

I mean, there's the same few dozen cards going on sale every week in a new scam on eBay, with the images straight lifted from legitimate listings. I'd hate to think about the people falling for this.

So that;s what an elephant prizm looks like! NIce intricate pattern.

Back
Top Bottom