becky52

becky52

OzCardTrader
Real Name
greg beck
Howdy Folks, I have been a collector since the mid 90s. i started with NBA and then AFL but stopped the AFL because I could not afford to do both effectively. I joined ebay in 99 and except for one shister have a 100% record. I collect NBA from 1948 to 1998/99 and is listed in Beckett. I also collect Larry bird, Shaq and aussies in the NBA. Living in Adelaide limits direct access to card shops - we have only 3 or 4 - and card shows - we dont have any. I have boxes and boxes of commons and inserts that I would be happy to trade or even give some to genuine collector. I am hoping that I will be able to fill some holes in my collection. Kind Regards Greg:thumbsup:

Greg! You joined :) Welcome mate. Hope you find some stuff you like here and enjoy the community. Got a nice Bird in my bucket ;)

Ben

Welcome to the forum, let me know if you have anything from my wantlist?
I have heaps of mid 90's stuff if you need any.

Hi Greg!! Welcome to the boards...another great customer of allstar_cards_inc!!

I'm looking for some Fleers from the mid-late 90's...check my wantlist (the link is in my signature below!!)....otherwise have fun here!!

welcoem to the forum mate! Look forward to trading with you. If you have any rare Isaiah Rider inserts I'd be sure keen to have a looksy!

Cheers,
AJ

Greg,

welcome abroad... I have seen u around ebay 2. I think you have a great autographics collection as well... coz i saw u have been bidding some autographics in the past..

it's great to have you here.. we got reasonable members from SA here too..

feel free to post your want list and trade list, so u can start to ignite your collection growing.. many members here are helpful and we got alot of old school collectors, vintage collectors and 90s collectors..

have a good one.. :)

G'day there mate,Welcome to the forum.Bout time you joined up.Hope you enjoy yourself here.

welcome greg.i have had many battles with you on e-bay as i collect bird and very old school cards too.post your want list and we may be able to help each other out.i hope you enjoy your time here and get many cards that you need.
tony :D

So we meet again!!:lol: Welcome Greg, we too have had many bidding wars over too many Shaqs!! Good to see you here, and cant wait to see your Shaq pc!

OMG. Oh sorry, welcome to the boards Greg. Now OMG, I think you have out bid me on every card I have ever bid on. :lol::lol::lol: Enjoy mate, this is a great place and I am sure you will be able to get the cards you need.

PS. Mate, I am glad you lost interest in that shaq black last week. Phew.

Cheers
Mauro

Haha..... welcome aboard Greg - I've sold many a card to you over the years on ebay & was wondering when you would finally join up here! Good to see you decided to join & hope you can grow your collection a bit more with the help of other OzCard members! :)

Back
Top Bottom