Battle this weekend anyone?

oz-antoine

Antoine Walker collector
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
oz-antoine
Ok well I just got in some nice cards and I havn't had a mailday battle so I thought I'd give it a go if anyones up for it. So I don't get blown away I was thinking along the lines of a jersey or patch card, autograph card, dual player card, numbered card and a card of choice just so we get some variety and I don't get 3 Dominique autos against me! I'm thinking either Sat or Sun I'll be on here both days probably studying.

Oh and I'll mainly be using eBay scans of my cards as I don't have a scanner. Any question on if they're mine feel free to drop by and check them out in person!

Yeah I only buy Antoine so all mine will be but you can have mixed if you want. Or change the categories around, just thought it would be good to get some variation.

^ No doubt. Mine will most likely be all Iverson so that's why I was interested to know what type of Antoine's card have you got lined up.

I look forward to the day I can battle with my Starburys!!

Staying outta this one tho... cos best I got is an NFL auto and some Uncircs NFL Pristine this week....

Ok then 5 different cards. So no variations of the same card? I've got some good stuff but most likely not up to matching your Iversons!

You never know these days bud. Everyone has their own different taste of cards.

- A Refractor card
- A Parallel card
- A Game Used Jersey card
- A Patch card
- An Autograph card

All good? 5 different variations..

Ok I've got an

Autographed Jersey card
Patch card
Dual Jersey card
Parallel Card
Card of my choice

Sticking with my first post.

oz-antoine said:
Ok I've got an

Autographed Jersey card
Patch card
Dual Jersey card
Parallel Card
Card of my choice

Sticking with my first post.

Autographed Jersey card - I'VE GOT AUTO/PATCH CARD, CAN THAT COUNT?
Patch card - I'VE GOT!!
Dual Jersey card - WHICH I DON'T HAVE BUT I'M WILLING TO THROW IN 2 REFRACTORS TO MAKE UP FOR IT? COOL?
Parallel Card - I'VE GOT!!
Card of my choice - I'VE GOT!

What about a base or common card? Or can that fall in the Parallel category?

Saturday or Sunday is fine with me bud. However, I work both days, so if we can put on a show at around after 7PM, then it should be all good.

Any probs, I'll let you know early.

clarkescards said:
I say no rules. Any 5 cards, just like every other battle. You never know, 3 Dominique Autos can actually count against you!!!!

;-)

Good luck fellas.

Agreed. That's how it should be!

oz-antoine said:
Why is it he'll win by a mile? I know he has some awesome stuff but give me a chance!

Hey man don't get me wrong, you have some awesome cards. So yeah, I was just teasing.

Looking forward to the battle!!! I say go all out though and post ANY card. Otherwise, it will benefit one of the participants.

Or, how bout 2 autos, 2 GU/Patches, and 1 of your choice? I think that sounds fair.. that way, no one will be bombarded with autos.

Well its been a good couple of days so I've got some good stuff. Would help if Walker had some Exquisite patches or something so I could actually buy them!