Basketball Pull of the Month

warrick131

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
I would really like to see this brought back to OZ Card Trader. It was awesome to see all of the recent top pulls showcased into one thread. I would be glad to run it if nobody else was willing...

Let me know.

Thanks,
Andrew

i think one one way that would work is if there was an email people submitted their entries into (with some sort of evidence).

Then put it up as entry 1 entry 2 etc... anonymously so people do not vote for a friends card because he is just a friend.

but what I have found on another site. is if someone is desperate enough to win they go aroudn PMing people to vote for their card anyway.

Can I get mods approval to run this if possible? I would love to. I would be willing to do the entries via e-mail and make the collage containing pictures of the winners, etc.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Andrew

i started to do it but i had to move into new apartment, no net etc so i couldnt keep up with it, would be happy to start doing it again.

Any luck with this getting started again? I really liked it too :(

I'm happy to put my hand up for this again and make it more interactive with videos and what ever else turns you guys on but I wouldn't be able to do anything official until May this year due to work but I can get the ball rolling. I'm not sure what the Admin team think about this but their feedback would be appreciated.

Let us know what you guys think, it would be good to hear your feedback.:v:

i recon it should be just pull of the month instead of basketball pull of the month, but any will do!

i recon it should be just pull of the month instead of basketball pull of the month, but any will do!

I know what you mean, I like to bust open boxes and cases of AFL when the footy season arrives. I stop buying Basketball all together like I did last year, but I can guarantee you that Basketball will win the comp all the time due to popularity but we can do a comp for bragging rights only.

If your happy to do this go for it, I would like to offer my assistance if needed, I can snap up some crappy pics like I did last time.:v:

yeah i'll start it up again on Saturday, wanted to do it last time but circumstances shot that in the foot.

ok well i might have to start up (or get someone else to) an afl pull of the month :p
na i dont mind either way it would be great

I know what you mean, I like to bust open boxes and cases of AFL when the footy season arrives. I stop buying Basketball all together like I did last year, but I can guarantee you that Basketball will win the comp all the time due to popularity but we can do a comp for bragging rights only.

Im not sure that is entirerly true....i think most of the collectors on this site can appreciated other sports and especially big pulls from other sports.

Back
Top Bottom