Base, Inserts, Jersey, Patch, Auto. Selling them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump. original post edited pleases read. heaps more added to flickr account
anyone who didn't get a reply previously, if you still want it let me know

Hey mate, if you've still got 2012-13 Brilliance Autos and Jerseys, and any 2016-17 Select I'll gladly take them off your hands.
if you go to the flickr link all the jsy and autos are listed in the 12-13 brilliance folder. the 16-17 select I will get back to you about but should be on flickr as well either under 16-17 select or unsorted album

No worries mate. I was a little confused as there was 2 Brilliance folders. But if you still have all of the below I'll gladly take them. Just let me know a price. Cheers!

Marks of Brilliance Autos - Nick Young, Carlos Boozer, Al-Farooq Aminu, Jamaal Tinsley, Kwame Brown, Bobby Jones & Bobby Jackson.
Brilliant Beginnings Autos - Bismack Biyombo, Bernard James & E'twaun Moore.
Game Time Jerseys - Chris Kaman, Lamarcus Aldridge, Derrick Rose, Marcin Gortat, Chris Paul & Zach Randolph.
2014-15 Prizm - all of the ones in the album if available.

bump....also go to the member competitions and give aways thread as I'm offloading some freebies and the 1st just went

Hey mate, what do you have in the way of 09/10 court kings inserts? I need some cards from the dribble kings, hardwood heroes, masterpieces, portraits and supreme court insert sets. Pm me i can send you a list of what I need.

Hey mate. Keen on any rookies, numbered or autos of guys in my sig, plus Ben Simmons and Donovan Mitchell. Cheers.

prizm rookies I can find are all 14-15 prizm
blue rookie auto Rodney hood /499 russ smith /499 noah vonleh /349
red white yellow #s 259-267-291-292
blue white green #s 267-292
base prizm Michael McAdoo
draft variant #s 38-41-42
if you are after select prisms then there will be a lot more

don't have any curry lebron or booker but Durant I have the following rookie stuff
hot prospects notable newcomers insert
artifacts exclusives #s 219-223
artifacts base rookie /699

Would be keen on the KD artifacts base rookie /699 if you still have it mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom