Base card battle..what do you think?

I suppose its up to the 2 partys battling to decide on whats included and whats not ...just keeps it clear and simple to stick to standard base cards without..rookies,gu,autos,serial number,inserts etc.
Ignore pic below ..it was a test only

okay matt... ill try and figure out how to get a vote going...and get my 5 scanned as well... keep ya eyes posted for a new thread

Well in the space of 1 night we had plenty of interest and first battle was fought...
I know i had a blast,as im sure matty did...
Have a go....remember its really not about who wins and looses .
Its about participating,,, and some1 who has a very small amount of cards can take on the big boys collections...:lol:

Thats a great idea. Its a good opportunity to see cards sets that I normally wouldn't see.

Does it have to be of a player or could it be different player cards from one set?

BOOO... gutless people.... do what i did just pick any 5....just pick 5 differnt base cards (diff sets and players) and have a go..!!
All those below SHAME !!!
clarkescards, the_pie, kidd05, JZA, JayC, MavsMan©, Shoes, aussie2al, white_chocolate_55, ducky_poo, Masterlee, drewjulz, The Truth, rockstar101, mattyj, J Richie Rich, Dream34, oz-antoine, Richo, jayzhou23,

AJ I'll battle, You want to go tonight or tomorrow?

8pm est is good for me tonight(or around then0

Dream34 said:
AJ I'll battle, You want to go tonight or tomorrow?

8pm est is good for me tonight(or around then0

Alright 8pm it is... if I am still conscious LOL... I'll set the thread up now.... and at 8pm we shall converge :)

Back
Top Bottom