Barry Bonds insert cards.

edd1e66

St Kilda Saints 2010
Real Name
Edward
GU, Autos ....... 1/1's :)lol:)

What ever you have in the ways of Bonds inserts i am very interested in ;)

Cheers !!!

Here is the one i have 1994 Select Skills

Barry Bonds.jpg

Hi

I have a 1993 Topps Stadium Club "Barry Bonds and Bobby Bonds" in mint condition.
It is card 5 of 10 (limited ed of 150,000)

Do you have any Michael Jordan baseball cards to trade?

If not, i will sell it for $10 (inc postage)
$10 is a bit rich considering there is 10 in the set, if you can supply me with a scan i will see what i can do :)

What do you have for trade mate? I have more then a few things for you, even a 1 of 1 graded 10 bonds card. Only one graded 10 by PSA... :)

I have TONS of bonds stuff, but before I go looking for it, I wish to know what you have in return I might be interested in, as its ALL over the place in my card room

What do you have for trade mate? I have more then a few things for you, even a 1 of 1 graded 10 bonds card. Only one graded 10 by PSA... :)

I have TONS of bonds stuff, but before I go looking for it, I wish to know what you have in return I might be interested in, as its ALL over the place in my card room
I don't really have much in return mate, just a few old cards and a couple of inserts & GU's.

I have plenty of high end Bonds stuff, but that isn't for trade. Could you show me some scans of what you have and i'll most likely be interested :)

Back
Top Bottom