Banning Birthday Post

Sacha

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Darren
I think it is a waste of forum bandwidth and peoples time to read pointless threads about peoples Birthday wishes. It is Ridiculous, we could have a dozen everyday if it was done for everyone! Why single people out every so often? WHat makes ones birthday more important then anothers?? These post should be banned and removed if made.

Dude.......take a deep breadth and get over it.....just don't read them if they annoy you that much.........they are no more a waste of time than this thread we a reading and posting too.

Dude.......take a deep breadth and get over it.....just don't read them if they annoy you that much.........they are no more a waste of time than this thread we a reading and posting too.

It was a suggestion to the Admin, not "HOBO"...

Sorry mate...then consider my reply a message to the admins to ignore posts wanting to ban b'day posts.....

I think it is a waste of forum bandwidth and peoples time to read pointless threads about peoples Birthday wishes. It is Ridiculous, we could have a dozen everyday if it was done for everyone! Why single people out every so often? WHat makes ones birthday more important then anothers?? These post should be banned and removed if made.

On your logic, most people have to read your pointless thread which you've created IMO!!!!

You are in the minority considering the response to the Birthday thread in a short period of time.

It's simple, don't read the thread if you don't like it [as I don't read every thread] and move on with your life!!!!

Did your parents forget your birthday or something when you were a kid??????

Anyway, the thread title states "Happy Birthday to... " so it's not restricted, but it would be today if only 2 people have their birthday's today!!

If your intention was to single yourself out, Mission Accomplished!!!!!!

If thatis your point then it would be fair for me to say that we should ban any thread which involves Basketball because I hate basketball and don't read 99 percent of the posts about Basketball....each to their own, do to the birthday threads as I do with Basketball threads...skip them..and anyone having a birthday today Happy Birthday from the Captain

Be thankful that we don't have an automated system which auto posts when someone has a birthday. :whistle::whistle:

We aren't going to ban birthday posts - if that's what people want to post then all the best to them. It is not outside any of the rules we have set.

At the end of the day, if you don't want to read them - don't. It really is that simple.

I heard on the grapevine its your birthay today, so many happy returns old mate. have a yourself fantastic day.:thumbsup:

Aren't heaps of threads here technically pointless...?

But why do we make them? Because it's fun.

Don't worry mate, if you don't want to read something then don't. If you don't want us to know when your birthday is then hide it.

It's ok mate.

Not point banning Birthday posts i see them as another incentive of the forum for making this place an even more friendly environment.

Being an elder member of these boards it actually makes me feel quite good when I get birthday wishes from the younger members of this forum. So guys if you want to cheer a soon to be unemployed old fella up send me birthday wishes even if it isn't my birthday.

And the nice one of you that visits in me in the old folks home might and I say might get my JO pc left to them. Or i might burn it just in case Durian runs out of Bulls cards to buy and decides to collect anyone that ever played for the Celtics, or the Heat, or the Raptors or the Pacers

And the nice one of you that visits in me in the old folks home might and I say might get my JO pc left to them. Or i might burn it just in case Durian runs out of Bulls cards to buy and decides to collect anyone that ever played for the Celtics, or the Heat, or the Raptors or the Pacers
hahahaah just let me know which old folks home ur going too.. lol

Back
Top Bottom