Balmain Tigers 92 Select Stickers Unpeeled Set and 94 Select sticker Will Robinson#20

ChrisW77

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
eBay User
bodypositiveptyltd
Just after the stickers in the title. I have some 94 stickers for trade and tonnes of footy cards from all years. Happy to pay $$$s if that's what your after. Thanks Chris

Re: Balmain Tigers 92 Select Stickers Unpeeled Set and 94 Select sticker Will Robinso

Hey Chris, do you have #73 Evans from 94? 1992s rarely come up but i just recently bought the whole sharks set for $1ea from NRL Cards
Great friendly bloke and was reliable service.

Re: Balmain Tigers 92 Select Stickers Unpeeled Set and 94 Select sticker Will Robinso

I just checked my '94 stickers and I am sorry but no 73 or 120. I have other spares from your teams if you need any.

I just checked my '94 stickers and I am sorry but no 73 or 120. I have other spares from your teams if you need any.

Yeah i got all my 94 Stickers from you and #73 was the only one you didnt have. Thanks for looking again Dave :thumbsup:

Hi Chris
I have from 92 stickers 15 Steve Edmed condition about 6/10 & 18 Brian smith condition about 7/10

Thanks for all your help thanks to 1967 Sharks I have located all but 1 of the 92 Sticker Set (thanks mate). I'm still after #7 M. Marsella and #259 Will Robinson (Rookie of the Year). I'm also on the look out for 1991 World Cup Team 129a Brasher, 135B Siro, 137 Siro and 1994 Stickers Select Stars of 93 I need #20 Will Robinson + Oz team 130a Siro. Thanks. Chris

Chris, if you are still chasing #130a from the 1994 Stickers I have one for you. Just PM me your address and I will post it today.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom