Awesome hit from a $4 Score Blaster box!!

ekalb

Raider Nation!!
Real Name
Shannan
eBay User
ekalbnz
First off Merry Xmas everyone!

Anyway I purchased one of the 11-pack Score Blasters for $4 I think it was when I did my D&A order to throw into my 11-year old sons stocking. Not expecting to get much if anything at all, he pulled a couple nice RC's and base cards of his favourite players which had him pretty happy so I was glad he was enjoying the blaster mini-box. Then in the last pack of the box, this little beaut popped out...

I had a look at previous ebay auctions completed and I can only find one of these previously listed which sold for $300 back in November!

Dang! Now that's a hit and a half...wonder what the odds of pulling that were...wow! Not a bad return on your investment either I'd say ! :thumbsup:

Yeah mate it looks like it's pretty SP. The Blaster box and packs has no actual odds listed, but I asked about it on BO and so far from the couple responses I have got, both had never seen one before (and one was a Wilson collector!)

Comgrats man. Thats a great score and story. Keep that bad boy.

Congrats mate :) Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Nice hit mate, can't complain at all. Good stuff on a Christmas day

Thanks guys!

Xmas mojo to you bud! Stoked for ya mate.... Sell it b4 they are one and done in the playoffs and get some sweet Raider legends or 1/1's =D>

It's very tempting to sell (I love me some Raiders legends!), but it's my boys so I will wait and see what he wants to do with it. It's definitely the first big auto he has pulled so it's got a bit of sentimental value right now.

Xmas mojo to you bud! Stoked for ya mate.... Sell it b4 they are one and done in the playoffs and get some sweet Raider legends or 1/1's =D>

I would look further than this year with this card but if you were selling this season yes now is the time. I am actually in the middle of a trade for a Wilson RPA /25 so maybe I have a different mindset. I think he will win a ring one day and that is when I will sell mine :)

Back
Top Bottom