Award Winners, Record Holders and First Ever's Chase

if you're looking for soemthing with a ton of variety - you coudl see how many #1 overall picks you could get.... Yao, Lebron, Oden and Bennett to name but a few.

I have an all-time greatest NBA busts RC collection going on for sh!ts n giggles.... To think thsoe cards woudl have been highly sought after at one point never ceases to amaze me!

if you're looking for soemthing with a ton of variety - you coudl see how many #1 overall picks you could get.... Yao, Lebron, Oden and Bennett to name but a few.

I have an all-time greatest NBA busts RC collection going on for sh!ts n giggles.... To think thsoe cards woudl have been highly sought after at one point never ceases to amaze me!

not a bad idea mate! Will need some ideas like that to meep me busy in my old age collecting 😵

Added these thanks to twitter - basketball reference & nba cobwebs

Oldest player to score 20 points in a game - Udonis Haslem - April 9, 2023 vs Magic - passed Kareem

First playoff game winning 3 pt shot - Dennis Johnson (Sonics) vs Bucks - Apr 8, 1980

ADDED:

First NCAA coach to win back-2-back titles - Hank Iba
First player to win 2 Gold Medals at the Summer games - Bob Kurland
First players to average over 30 points per game for a season - 1959-60 - Jack Twyman & Wilt Chamberlain

Need to get :

First player to average 20+ rebounds/game for a season
First player to have 50 rebounds in a game

Most NBA Finals appearances (12)
Most NBA Finals Games played (70)

:

Bill Russell

BR.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom