Autos

Shan C

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Shan
What way do people find the best to get autos of players? I find it quite hard to get to Parra training days etc. being 2 hours from Sydney and I never seem to be in the right spot on game day...

For me it is members days as Chris said they are good because most of the squad attend and are there to sign so are happy to do it.

It can be annoying when a player is injured every members event and is in rehab. Matt Cooper was a classic I still need some of his cards signed because he was always missing.

Cheer
Ross

That would be frustrating....I will def keep my eyes open for the next members day. Cant really remember the last one Parra had

At the begining of every season parra has a fan day (members only session first followed by open to all) and have had two open training sessions to fans/members this year as well. in previous years they also generally do one more open training session end of year (mostly held in december previous years) other than that there have been small events where 2/3 players turn up or up in the members 47 bar at home games you tend to get players popping up there (generally post game).

Last edited:
Yep Ive been to 47 bar and got Bevan and Issac to sign my sons footy...was more hoping to catch the lot of them. Its pretty hard for me to get to training/fan days etc during the week. Im 2 hours away.

Cheers

Yep Ive been to 47 bar and got Bevan and Issac to sign my sons footy...was more hoping to catch the lot of them. Its pretty hard for me to get to training/fan days etc during the week. Im 2 hours away.

Cheers
yeah the massive fan day they have at the begining of the year (held on the weekend) is the best time to get the whole team to sign stuff espeacially if your a member, other than that its hard to have them all available

yeah the massive fan day they have at the begining of the year (held on the weekend) is the best time to get the whole team to sign stuff espeacially if your a member, other than that its hard to have them all available
Sweet as cheers for that. Yep Im a ticketed member so that works. Will just have to get my a into g for it next year!!

Back
Top Bottom