Australia VS Great Britain

I alway laugh when you talk about bets AFTER the game and AFTER we know who won......tell us about how much you have bet on a team BEFORE the end result ;)

I alway laugh when you talk about bets AFTER the game and AFTER we know who won......tell us about how much you have bet on a team BEFORE the end result ;)

:) Just look at others peoples threads, no one else does either.

People mearly say what they have on and like.

Just look at the basketball thread, Jazz over the Suns. Enough said.

Besides, I don't want people to have a false impression :-D Ha ha ha

Go Jazz! Eeeewwwwww yyyooooooorrrr [donkey]

Whatever.....I guess you'll continue to tell us about your bets AFTER the result is known then (lol).

:-D Ha ha ha

Well, the result wasn't known when I did this thread.

Nor was it for any of the the basketball games, so I don't know what you are referring too?

But it's alright, I've been through this punting game long enough man to not do what you want me to do.
Once you win often enough, all people want to see is you lose. Because being on the losing side continuously is not a happy feeling, and people get upset rather quickly. No one wants to be a loser, but some people just can't help that when they pick games with their hearts. Or think they know everything about basketball or any sport.
This is exactly the reason I don't bet with my friends often, only when they call me out with a team about them being full of "Donkey's".
Because, I know it gains me nothing being right over them, nor anyone else here on the forums or abroad. I mearly do what i do because of the $$$, it's as simple as that. As this hobby can be expensive :-D Ha ha ha

Once you win often enough, all people want to see is you lose.

Not at all, in fact I think you lose just as much as you win already......it's just you don't jump on here and gob off about your losses (Why would you). I don't want you to lose at all mate, I love seeing the betting agencies lose ! I would just like to see you say you have $200 on this or $500 on that BEFORE the result has actually been known......then and only then will I not think your FOS (lol).

Not at all, in fact I think you lose just as much as you win already......it's just you don't jump on here and gob off about your losses (Why would you). I don't want you to lose at all mate, I love seeing the betting agencies lose ! I would just like to see you say you have $200 on this or $500 on that BEFORE the result has actually been known......then and only then will I not think your FOS (lol).

:-D Ha ha ha ha

That's fair enough bud. Look, as much as I would love to do that for all the world to see, I'll just continue to go about my merry way and just say what I like without the $$$ value attached. I appreciate that you think I am FOS :-D Ha ha ha That's cool, and I am more than happy to continue on with that, like eveyone else with their picks without $$$$ amounts :)

The thing is your quite happy to mention the $$$ amounts when you suposively win and always AFTER the result. Didn't you just post that you had $200 on the nose for Efficient & $200 on Great Brittan to win......BOTH mentioned AFTER the result ??? You spoke about the Australia v Great Brittan game before the game had finished but only mentioned your bet when it was over........

:-D Ha ha ha

Wooh hoo!!

Man, I got on Great Britain with $200 :shock:

Oh yes!!!!!

What a run is true!!!!!

$200 on the nose for me :)

See - both post's came after the results were in and you were happy to mention the amounts :)
Me thinks you don't want to mention the amounts before the result because you don't want to look like a goose when you lose....if in fact your actually plaing the bets (lol).

Well, the horse one was in response to someone elses thread :) So, I mearly posted after I saw it, which is what anyone else would do.

The Rugby, when you are watching live on t.v and typeing, it's not like I am thinking their "oooh, better tell eveyone what I had on".

But seriously, you only have to look at past posts and everyone does the same as me. We just say what we take in our picks, and that's it.
And as much as people want to know, there will only ever be 3 people that truely know how much I win on games and how successful I am with it.

Back on topic...

We played terribly and deserved to lose.

What happened to King and Thurston? Why weren't they in the team?

Back on topic...

We played terribly and deserved to lose.

What happened to King and Thurston? Why weren't they in the team?

i think you'll find it was part of Ricky Stuarts little rotation thing he's got going on??

J.T is almost without a doubt the new 'long term' No. 7 for Australia and Ricky replaces him with a makeshift halfback in Hornby :confused: i'm not taking anything away from Hornby, but he isn't an Australia No. 7!!

and get Hodges back in the team....he is another game breaker that we could of done with on Saturday night!!

hopefully Ricky wakes up to himself and leaves the team how it should be!!

Ahhh yes I heard about that.......what does he think he is coaching the Australian One Day Cricket side does he (lol).

i think you'll find it was part of Ricky Stuarts little rotation thing he's got going on??

J.T is almost without a doubt the new 'long term' No. 7 for Australia and Ricky replaces him with a makeshift halfback in Hornby :confused: i'm not taking anything away from Hornby, but he isn't an Australia No. 7!!

and get Hodges back in the team....he is another game breaker that we could of done with on Saturday night!!

hopefully Ricky wakes up to himself and leaves the team how it should be!!
Absolutely right. Ricky Stuart is devaluing the Australian jersey by "resting" player...and it all stinks of arogance!!

We deserved to lose cause we didnt put our best side on the field!

Back
Top Bottom