Are these cards any good? Nick Naitanui and Jack Reiwoldt

Status
Not open for further replies.

crackberry

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Minh
I am more of a NBA fan. Do you guys know if these players are any good? ;)

I am taking offers on these to focus on my NBA collection

scan1226.jpg
TAKING OFFERS
scan1228.jpg
SOLD

Re: Are these cards any good?

you picked the perfect time to sell the Riewoldt mate

All PMs replied to and thanks everyone for your honesty :D

EXCEPT...:p
:lol: they are both Hacks and worth bugger all :D Are you interested in trading for NBA ?

thanks Tezz. Can always count on you for advice :thumbsup: Nah not trading atm - very low on paypal. I'm even selling some nice NBA

oh btw the way congrats on the upcoming wedding. I've met your fiance and we all know she's too good for you, so I hope you know how lucky you are that she'd agreed to marry you

All PMs replied to and thanks everyone for your honesty :D

EXCEPT...:p

thanks Tezz. Can always count on you for advice :thumbsup: Nah not trading atm - very low on paypal. I'm even selling some nice NBA

oh btw the way congrats on the upcoming wedding. I've met your fiance and we all know she's too good for you, so I hope you know how lucky you are that she'd agreed to marry you

:lol: Cheers ! it is probably the meds she is on.

Sorry I couldn't give you any advice on value but I know they are not cheap.

I know someone selling the Nick for $80 but not sure where that stands as far as regular sale prices go, never watched jacks cards but he kick some tail on the weekend for my dreamteam

I'm interested in both, have paypal ready. Let me know how much you want. cheers.

sorry mate. Jack has been sold

please PM me offer for Nic - I am still deciding whether to sell. at the moment the consensus is around $90, but this one has no scratch so was told i could get more :v:

sorry mate. Jack has been sold

please PM me offer for Nic - I am still deciding whether to sell. at the moment the consensus is around $90, but this one has no scratch so was told i could get more :v:

I sold mine for 105 posted on ebay with a scratch.

Yours should fetch 130-50 odd i rekn.

I sold mine for 105 posted on ebay with a scratch.

Yours should fetch 130-50 odd i rekn.

wow may do a better scan and list on ebay :D

sorry guys the buyer was a member here, so not sure if it's ethical to say how much i sold it for since its his card now. i'll let you guys ask him and he'll decide to answer or not... sorry :v:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom