Anyone want a signature banner made?

i wouldn't say no - seeing as i have absolutely no talent when it comes to visual art in any format!!!! lol Just my main pc players - Patrick Ewing, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green and Jalen Rose.

i wouldn't say no - seeing as i have absolutely no talent when it comes to visual art in any format!!!! lol Just my main pc players - Patrick Ewing, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green and Jalen Rose.
Any idea on how you want it laid out or do you like any of the designs above?

As long as it shows the players, i'm not really fussed. Maybe show the primary team colours behind each player blending in to the next? (primary meaning the teams they had the most success with). I had one done for my beckett profile that showed the players embossed over a map of Australia, but that was purely for beckett.

Was thinking maybe indiana for Jalen Rose as that is where he spent the most time. For Jeff Green.... okc? Or maybe show the individual teams logos they've played for around them? I don't know - my art is music and words, not visual. lol

How bout a Sydney roosters, or a Cleveland Cavaliers

Will have a play see what i can come up with

You have a talent i wish i had ... i love music and would desperately love to be able to play :(

Hey Matty, could you do me one of Dante Exum. Perhaps side by side action photos, one in his Jazz uni (getting ready to pass) and the other in his boomers jersey (throwing down the slam dunk)

@postgsl no worries if you have photos you like let me know makes life easier if i don't have to search for them :)

Last edited:
I have one in mind, on my iPad at the moment, will try and send tomorrow when on a PC

@warriors_man
Warriors%20Man%20-%20Stanley%20Johnson%20Marcus%20Smart.jpg

Let me know what you think?

Back
Top Bottom