Anyone tried Upper Deck Epacks?

yeah I grabbed 2 packs just to see what it was like with a 1:10 odds on an auto I might have fluked a nice one but hit a sketch instead..

I am hoping for guardians as well, I held of buying boxes.. ( I do like the look of the single character costume cards)

2017 Fleer Ultra Spider-Man is Coming to Upper Deck e-Pack™ on 7/19/2017!
Your favorite "web-slinger" is back and better than ever with 2017 Fleer Ultra Spider-Man on Upper Deck e-Pack™!

Look for rare numbered inserts featuring popular Fleer Ultra designs such as Jambalaya, Precious Metal Gems, and EX-Century cards!

Discover new inserts such as the multi-tiered Royal Foil cards and Manufactured Webbing cards, which promise to be future fan favorites!

Fleer Ultra Spider-Man also boasts an impressive base set featuring original artwork of your favorite MARVEL heroes and villains.

2017 Fleer Ultra Spider-Man purchased on e-Pack will feature the following:

• 5 cards per pack, 12 packs per box
  • Find one Ex-Century card per box, on average!
  • Look for Web Foil Parallels and Marvel Metal cards!
  • Find rare Artist Autographed cards as well as Plexiglass Sketch Cards

Stay tuned for more information about 2017 Fleer Ultra Spider-Man on Upper Deck e-Pack™!

4284ca7b-6e31-489e-b6f9-389d9f9fc700

Just as I tell my wife that I am going to start reducing my spending on cards for a little while....

This and Marvel Premier hit 19/7.... I feel broke already....

I wonder if they will be like MM and everything will be transferable to COMC or be like Dr Strange where the base become irrelevant,

there are some nice looking cards in spidey but I fear it will be expensive

Upper Deck confirmed a while ago that all new releases would be the same on epacks as they are in hobby for the foreseeable future. So that means Spider-Man, Premiere, I think they received a pretty resounding poor feedback on the doctor strange release and don't think they will be in a hurry to repeat it

Yea I joined a break but was holding off on buying any boxes until epacks release, it does look nice but it didn't get a good hobby release, unlike MM, so I'm a bit on the fence about getting into it too deeply, will definitely pick up some just not sure how much

Unfortunately didn't do very well in my Premier group break spots either, so a bit disappointed there, thinking I should have just bought a box or 2 for the price I paid...

Guess I'll stay away from the physical breaking and pick some up once they hit epacks in a few months.

Now to figure out how to rob a bank to afford everything else ;) or... I could just win OzLotto next week, $50mill should be enough to get me through the next few months

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I can't believe this.... how am I going to be able to contain myself.... I need to delete the internet... stop trying to tempt me!!!!

Yeah, not sure it's that wise for them to release two non sports products so close together..I was going to get a few Spideys to have a look see, but will probably have already spent that dosh on GoTG2 now!

So much to choose so little dollars!!! Goth is good and held off a little on that this time but he'll I'm still tracking down cards from the first movie!!

Unfortunately didn't do very well in my Premier group break spots either, so a bit disappointed there, thinking I should have just bought a box or 2 for the price I paid...

Guess I'll stay away from the physical breaking and pick some up once they hit epacks in a few months.

Now to figure out how to rob a bank to afford everything else ;) or... I could just win OzLotto next week, $50mill should be enough to get me through the next few months

Yeah, I couldn't bring myself to commit to the Premier break at $60 and with that many spots it just looked like it was a bit too easy to get burned. Not sure you can come away with great value unless you were in the top couple of spots. Sketch market it so saturated at the moment..

Is $US12.99 a pack good value for GotG considering you only get to get to "transfer and insert and a parallel looks like you can't even merge commons either

I grabbed two packs this am and got a tripple patch but not sure if it is worth pack buying or bix buying at the moment.

Probably about what the packs cost I suppose, but yeah it does sound a bit steep if the commons are essentially worthless. Then you have to add the (substantial) cost of getting anything back to you as well.
Guess the hits should fall pretty frequently though, so I suppose you could do well if you were lucky and hit the right packs. Will probably give a few packs a go tonight...

I picked up 3 packs and managed to snag a sketch and a triple costume, but with the base being digital only I doubt I will be picking up any more of this, its just too steep with and looking at the price of the triple on ebay I will be lucky to get my pack price back for it, considering its an SP thats just insanely poor value

GotG - epacks.jpg Triple Patch.jpg

I picked up 3 packs and managed to snag a sketch and a triple costume, but with the base being digital only I doubt I will be picking up any more of this, its just too steep with and looking at the price of the triple on ebay I will be lucky to get my pack price back for it, considering its an SP thats just insanely poor value

Not too bad a sketch. I think overall this set was a bit of a flop though, interest seemed to die out very quickly, so probably not too many people chasing stuff from it I guess...

When you can pick up single character patches for $8 and sketches for $20 and the base is worthless unless you exchange a full base set it is hard to justify the price hoping for an auto I expect this to go on sale at some point. And I reckon a lot of people will hold out for spiderman if the pack price is the same

Back
Top Bottom