Anyone have Kayo ?

Sharks16

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Joel
Just seen something that may interest anyone using Kayo . Apparently it’s $360 a year for subscription. You can go on the Western Bulldogs AFL page and become a digital member for $220 and get free merch as well🤣. I believe all the AFL clubs are doing it but the Bulldogs are the cheapest 👌

I jumped in early with Kayo and was paying $16 a month for 2 devices. I had to replace my credit card whilst overseas, missed a payment, got back changed my payment method and now it's $25 per month and 1 device only.

The above sounds like a pretty good deal. Not sure what Id do with AFL merch; St Vinnies probably.

I jumped in early with Kayo and was paying $16 a month for 2 devices. I had to replace my credit card whilst overseas, missed a payment, got back changed my payment method and now it's $25 per month and 1 device only.

The above sounds like a pretty good deal. Not sure what Id do with AFL merch; St Vinnies probably.
I’m still living in the past and have had Foxtel since it come out , basically use it as a hard drive and can also watch things at work on my phone . Was going to cancel until they combined Netflix and offered me a new box for the same price .

Back
Top Bottom