Anyone going to Concerts/Gigs soon?

Heres hoping! Wouldn't miss that one for the world :woot:

Saw fantomas earlier in the year and patton was awesome :cool:

patton is god! :thumbsup: sounds like soundwave will be the go then! this years was awesome as!... any devildriver/lamb of god fans in here? cus they are touring with shadows falls mid december. ✌️

http://metalasfuck.net/zine/news/2009/lamb-god-devildriver-and-shadows-fall-australian-tour-2009

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

got mine and jen's cannibal corpse tickets today.. come on september! Anyone else here going?

yer goin to the perth one ;) cant wait! never seen them live

Faith no More!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

patton is god! :thumbsup: sounds like soundwave will be the go then! this years was awesome as!... any devildriver/lamb of god fans in here? cus they are touring with shadows falls mid december. :v:

he sure is;) i saw him @ Perth BDO when he toured with Fantomas...definitely worth bailing on my mates who went and saw Prodigy instead haha...
im a devildriver/lamb of god fan too so pumped on their Metros show b4 xmas:worthy:
im going up to Perth tomoz nite to see PARKWAY DRIVE!!! should be insane:thumbsup:

on a side note...good to see another Bunbury member on the boards;) especially one who loves Kemp and the mighty BLAZERS hahaha...i reckon we've met or played ball against each other sometime in the last few years hahaha...do u play A grade down @ the sth west sports centre?

Wu-Tang Clan at Megarampage Festival Oct 31st @ Etihad Stadium!

First time in Oz, 16 years in the making. :woot:

Also, a little over a month since the GZA show a few nights back...

[youtube]xFgFLU9lnNI[/youtube]

Anyone going to see the new "supergroup"??? (January 22nd at Festival Hall in Melbourne....almost 2 years to the day since Tenacious D played there in almost 40c heat!!)

Them Crooked Vultures features Dave Grohl (Nirvana/Foo Fighters), Josh Homme (QOTSA / EODM) and John Paul Jones (Led Zepplin)....google them and check out some of the teasers they've put out.....they will ROCK!!!!

Alright so Mega Rampage was cancelled (Big Deal) but Wu Tang are still performong live tonight as planned, only now it's a solo show with support from Lil Jon at Festival Hall, the second of their 2 shows scheduled in Aus.

Anyone going? Should be a good one! :kick:

Alright so Mega Rampage was cancelled (Big Deal) but Wu Tang are still performong live tonight as planned, only now it's a solo show with support from Lil Jon at Festival Hall, the second of their 2 shows scheduled in Aus.

Anyone going? Should be a good one! :kick:

I wish they would have bothered to come to Brisbane.

No me but my son is going to see a band in Brisbane soon called 'STUPID'.......sorry, their name is 'DOPE'..........its their music that's stupid........lol

Back
Top Bottom