Anstey to join Lebron??

lockymac

Graded Mint 10 by GEM!!!
Real Name
Lachlan
eBay User
lockymac
Melbourne Tigers star Chris Anstey has revealed he will try out with the Cleveland Cavaliers after completed his time in the Spanish League this year.

Anstey revealed on his website he will fly to the US next month to workout with a number of NBA teams, including the Cavaliers.

"I will be visiting a few other teams for individual workouts while they are in the same place for the rookie camps in Orlando," Anstey said.

"I am not expecting much going in, but it is nice to be recognised as having a good enough season to warrant an invite."

Anstey wraps up his commitments with Spanish side Caja San Fernando Sevilla on May 13.

He has also indicated he would make himself available for the Boomers squad for the World Championships in Japan in July.

Anstey is a good player, but not upto nba level.
He needs to bulk up a lot if he wants to think about competing against the other big men

Noo! that will mean more Anstey cards i need to collect! lol i was hoping to get them all but if he goes over there it will mean more!! haha

just kidding i hope he makes it, altho hes probably getting a bit passed it now to be trying out again, he last played over there 8 years ago

if he does go back i think he will do alot better than he did 8 years ago, but good luck to him it should be interesting to see what happens

If he can land in the right mix (ie Dirk in Dallas with his outside abilities), then he may be able to showcase more of what he can do. He will probably be a good fit in Cleveland as they will have LBJ slashing and Big Z plays with his back to the basket, so he could help open up the offence more.

Just needs to make sure he doesn't land with a program seeking a back to the basket/banger-type player.

Back
Top Bottom