Another Ebay Feedback Thread

wade7

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Kati
Sorry to have to talk about this again but i thought it was best to ask you guys as you all have a very good experience in ebay.
Recently, I bought a lot, and the cards came in a one card case but the seller didn't package it so that the cards don't move. I think the cards moved in the case so there's bit of chipping in it. The thing is, I don't know what feedback to give to them as they did put it in a case for protection but just didn't do a very good job at it. What feedback would you give them?

were they inserts or commons? if they were commons I'd let it slide if they were imserts then id neg their ass :)

Well, they were commons of EXQUISITE. So thats the problem. If it was base then I wouldn't mind. Is just that it was in a case but there was space so the cards could move.

Scans? If you're not happy, tell him you'll send everything back and ask for a full refund + postage if you paid heaps for it. That happened to me on a 100+ card lot before. The corners were all dinged. I told him I'll send everything back, he said don't worry just keep it and I got refund.

I think Im a lucky boy hehe!

Yeah let him know that your not happy that he didn't take the proper care of packing the card for resonable protection and send a scan and you should have a good chance of getting a full refund and keeping the card.
Carlos I have done this also so their must be more than one decent person out their.

Here are the scans.
P1000201.jpg

P1000200.jpg

The front of the Kobe has also got some dinges on the side of the card but you can't see it on the scan.

I wouldn't neg this guy.......not 100% his fault. A Positive explaining what happened or nothing at all !?!

Neutral or positive (depending on how he handles it).

Wait for how he handles your question, and maybe mention that you will leave neutral feedback. Also depends on how much you care in receiving negative feedback in return.

Back
Top Bottom