Another Crazy Kidd05 Bet!

kidd05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Carlos
eBay User
cahl0s05
A bit of intro- I woke up this morning and checked my account, and behold! I won $100 from tennis! LOL. It was a fluke too. So anyways...

The Bucks losing by 1pt to the Hornets won't be enough to stop me! This time, no more backing mr Bogut. I shall do the forbidden and bet on a game where my team is playing. Jason Kidd and the NETS all the way today!

Centrebet has 3.55 on the Nets to beat the Cavs @ Cleveland. Cavs have won 7 in a row (beat Phoenix last game) after losing 6 straight before that. The Nets have been on a slump too, but defeated the Pistons yday.

Sounds crazy? Well here are some factors that might come into play...

Nets have all 3 star players healthy at the moment. Kidd, Carter, and RJ. Nenad Krstic played solid yday too.

Cavs don't have McInnes and Newble.

Nets have won 7 in a row @ Cleveland.

Nets have won 5 in a row AGAINST Cleveland.

Cavs rely too much on LeBron.

Nets can score on Carter, RJ, Kidd.. and some other guys with names like Clifford.

How much are you gonna back your talk with then Carlos?

$50 bucks for the Nets to win straight up! Will pay $177.50 if Nets win.

You're crazy! Yep! Coz I also put in another $50 for the Nets to win +7. (for those not familiar how this goes, I win if the Nets win, or lose by at most 6 pts). So if Nets win, I get @272.50. If Nets lose by less than 7, I lose $4.50 from that $100. If Nets lose by MORE than 7, I'm an idiot. :)

GOOO THE NETS!!!!!

nets playing back to back nights, away game..
pistons would have taken a bit out of them..

now playing at cleveland against a strong cavs team..
you have big cojones signor

EDIT::: although i like the +7 you are covering your ass with :)
i cant see you losing with that..
so its not that risky

Goodluck Graham! I like the Magic winning against the Clips! I have a multi on that too but has like 11 other games with it and pays like $400 for a buck. LOL.

Geelong- yeah if the Nets lose by more than 7, then... I dunno. :p

Games start in 10 mins! Let the spammage begin!

btw guys

this is the multi im playing on centrebet today

spurs to beat portland
hawks to beat bobcats

pays like $24.something for $10

Back
Top Bottom